Change the EU Maintenance time. You are pissing off thousands of players.

Thenestas

My two days of work are Wednesday and Friday.  So I have to admit that it is quite irritating to have a maintenance during one of my days off.  On the other hand, they have to happen at some point and since people play at all times of a day, someone will get affected by it regardless.  I do wonder if a better time could be chosen though.  *shrug*

5 minutes ago, Houlon said:

Babbletr0n said they are looking into changing it but they can't at the moment so make of that what you will.

Can't or wont?

Premium player here and everytime I can play there is a maintenance.  This is BS (and I dont mean blade and soul)  Stop treating your EU customers like second rate payers.  Continue like this and you'll lose premium players.  Maintenence time should be at off peak hours like between midnight and 8am

6 minutes ago, JustinCase said:

Please do not say "we" need to do something about the maintenance time. Just because it does not work for you does not mean it works very well for others. This is not about you. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can either enjoy the game or move on. I am sure nobody would notice a difference either way

I say "WE" because we are almost 1 million of players in Europe (http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/11/blade-and-soul-gets-new-content-passes-2-million-players).

If you have a life you need to work or maybe you go to school. In both cases you are back in house just in time for the infinite maintenance. I hope you can understand now what's going on here :)

Are you guys insane? You have a right to come and play game when ever you want, oh.. no.. wait you cant play game when YOU want...couse its in maintenance, but when you sleep noone is disturbing you and asking can you go sleep in a daytime or something. Chillax you have plenty of time to accomplish your needs in game. Enjoy a life afterall, and the things it gives you. Selfish people i ment YOU, learn to understand others.

Just let it go, go do something, there is alot apportunities in life, go doodle us Your characters, make a gif with em, dont complain about such things like maintenance. It must be done, and if they doing theyr best, they are Doing theyr best.

Archived