Change the EU Maintenance time. You are pissing off thousands of players.

Thenestas

We understand that BnS is released a few weeks ago and the game needs patchs but you almost do a maintenance EVERY DAY for 3-6 hours:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/412-news-and-announcements/

Above all you do it in the PRIME TIME in EUROPE! I guess we've never seen such a disrespect for an entire continent (more than 49 countries) by an MMO company. NCSoft have three choices:

- Change the time for EU maintenance.
- Do less maintenances and faster (just as all other companies out there).
- Continue with this madness and lose players and premium members.

Please let your feedback below because we need to do something.

PS: Obviously english is not my first language and that's because I'm not from NA (Yeah I know there are several countries with english as native language)

I could not agree more. It is extremely disrespectful to your customers when you make them feel 2nd grade in order to accommodate NA players. I don't care how much money it might cost you in the short-run, but you will definitely lose premium members in the long-run if this keeps going on. To be realistic, no one will stop playing an mmo they love just because they can't play for 3h one day of the week, but people will definitely stop paying for premium if they feel like 2nd grade customers.

7 minutes ago, Varkal said:

I could not agree more. It is extremely disrespectful to your customers when you make them feel 2nd grade in order to accommodate NA players. I don't care how much money it might cost you in the short-run, but you will definitely lose premium members in the long-run if this keeps going on. To be realistic, no one will stop playing an mmo they love just because they can't play for 3h one day of the week, but people will definitely stop paying for premium if they feel like 2nd grade customers.

I have a friend that tried 3 times to play the game after the work... The three times he couldn't play because NCSoft was doing a maintenance for more than 4 hours. He uninstalled the game because he is mad about it :/

I lost a friend in the game and this company lost a customer.

Nice thought but it wont happen.

#1 servers for eu are in austin texas and that wont change.

#2 they wont put eu servers in eu cause it would cost them to much.

#3 ncsoft has a long standing history of killing 4 big mmos for making them pure p2w and never and i mean this EVER listening to the customers which is why all of their huge mmos are dead.

So you can rant all you want but it wont happen and it will never happen because they want money now and dont care about the obvious great future bns has if they do things right.

Just look at their current copy paste support with hackers and botters and spammers everywhere and bugs for a game that has been out for 5 years they never fixed in bns alone then include their other mmos they killed here and youll lose all hope.

This is not a company that has any history of good choices and im not putting faith in them till they do something right.

I love bns a lot mind you but i expect it to be a dead game within 3 months being pure p2w etc.

Theres already soups and potions in the store that gives extra stats and a lot of them lol.

So good luck with your dream.

Totally right on this one

Also if they researched they would have found out EU customers can be loyal paying people if treated correctly

Few companies do maintenance etc for EU people when most are asleep or at work, the ones that do end up with more paying customers

Why would anyone feel obliged to pay money when they get back from work, college etc to find they cant play due to silly maintenance times

A few hours may not be a lot to some but to others its there main time to let out some stress on a game

4 minutes ago, ShadowRose said:

Nice thought but it wont happen.

#1 servers for eu are in austin texas and that wont change.

#2 they wont put eu servers in eu cause it would cost them to much.

#3 ncsoft has a long standing history of killing 4 big mmos for making them pure p2w and never and i mean this EVER listening to the customers which is why all of their huge mmos are dead.

So you can rant all you want but it wont happen and it will never happen because they want money now and dont care about the obvious great future bns has if they do things right.

Just look at their current copy paste support with hackers and botters and spammers everywhere and bugs for a game that has been out for 5 years they never fixed in bns alone then include their other mmos they killed here and youll lose all hope.

This is not a company that has any history of good choices and im not putting faith in them till they do something right.

I love bns a lot mind you but i expect it to be a dead game within 3 months being pure p2w etc.

Theres already soups and potions in the store that gives extra stats and a lot of them lol.

So good luck with your dream.

That's why we need to shout louder. This game needs to be better and live long because it's so good and doesn't deserve to die young.

Also I think the EU Servers are located in EU because I always have low ping AND I'm sure you too.

Yet making 10s of thousands very happy

26 minutes ago, Thenestas said:

We understand that BnS is released a few weeks ago and the game needs patchs but you almost do a maintenance EVERY DAY for 3-6 hours:

Above all you do it in the PRIME TIME in EUROPE! I guess we've never seen such a disrespect for an entire continent (more than 49 countries) by an MMO company. NCSoft have three choices:

- Continue with this madness and lose players and premium members.

PS: Obviously english is not my first language and that's because I'm not from NA (Yeah I know there are several countries with english as native language)

But

Just have to learn to accept the US centric maintenance times, but what I can't get a grip on is this expressing time in Freedom Units.

3.8 hours? What is that in real money? In cups? Furlongs? Hundredweight?

Please do not say "we" need to do something about the maintenance time. Just because it does not work for you does not mean it works very well for others. This is not about you. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can either enjoy the game or move on. I am sure nobody would notice a difference either way

Please do not say "we" need to do something about the maintenance time. Just because it does not work for you does not mean it works very well for others. This is not about you. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can either enjoy the game or move on. I am sure nobody would notice a difference either way

29 minutes ago, Thenestas said:

Above all you do it in the PRIME TIME in EUROPE! I guess we've never seen such a disrespect for an entire continent (more than 49 countries) byn MMO company. NCSoft have three choices:

- Continue with this madness and lose players and premium members

I agree, taking down EU servers during NA time is a bit ridiculous.

Yea for real change the maint time of this western release to EU time and screw the westerners, Even though this is the western release, because god forbid they go play one of the clients in their time zone like the KR/CN or russian client...all of which come with english patches as well as other languages.

Archived