BM problems

Everyday I calm myself down and resolve myself to come back to arena and practice my BM, everyday it ends in fit of rage. Practice and git gud, how the *cricket* am I suppose to practice when all the combo suggest by guides and pvp video get smothered before I can even initiate it with the constant resist and movement canceling skills. What'st the point of stunlock 80% of the class I face have stun resist, and FOR *cricket* SAKE, I AM AIMING AT THE SCUMMONER, WHY I STILL RUSH THE *cricket*ING CAT? 

So if BM is such a high skill floor class, how am I suppose to get better if I don't even get the chance to practice or get better. 

As much as I want to continue playing this game.... OMFG I don't even know what to say anymore. This is an awesome game with so much potential, but I am too infuriated to play it. 

And if you tell me to re-roll, *cricket* OFF, BM is the only class I like and click with me. I'd rather be a sore loser than becoming the things I hate. 

• Amraith changed the title to BM problems
15 minutes ago, Zdradek said:

It doesn't matter what you like and what you don't like, BM isn't for you. Reroll or quit, just don't QQ.

Don't *cricket*ing tell me what is for me and what is not for me. I am a registered member of the game, I have a right to rage and complain when I need to. What I need is constructive advice on how to overcome this skill gap as BM. If you cannot offer it, troll some where else. 

Practice more. Don't know if I linked this to you or a different BM, but here's a guide you can read to get you started. I also included a video from a world champion FM showing some combo's. Find a friend and duel. Make it a friend you're pretty chill with so nobody gets super salty and ragey after losses, and you can ask each other questions. FRAP's your gameplay and re-watch it to see where you screwed up. Lots of ways to improve. You gotta calm down a little. The tilt is real. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/44pxxj/blademaster_pvp_guides_by_nerumi/

Archived