Any balance patches upcoming for PvP?

Now, I'm not looking into any class in particular to be quite frankly honest. Actually it would be nice if all classes got a nerf (namely in utility). When I play PvP, it feels like I'm never actually playing PvP, but rather either CC'ing the opponent to death on FM, or getting CC'ed to death. I never feel like there is an exchange or an actual "fight". But this is probably because I come from Dragon Nest where even when you fought "OP" classes, you could at least still fight and actually play the game.

So, I'm just wondering anyone savvy to KRs updates if they know what the future balance patches are for overall PvP or the classes?

51 minutes ago, 811135_1452549862 said:

Now, I'm not looking into any class in particular to be quite frankly honest. Actually it would be nice if all classes got a nerf (namely in utility). When I play PvP, it feels like I'm never actually playing PvP, but rather either CC'ing the opponent to death on FM, or getting CC'ed to death. I never feel like there is an exchange or an actual "fight". But this is probably because I come from Dragon Nest where even when you fought "OP" classes, you could at least still fight and actually play the game.

So, I'm just wondering anyone savvy to KRs updates if they know what the future balance patches are for overall PvP or the classes?

+1 to this. PvP just feels like a huge cc fest, I mean sure you can CALL it strategy and what not, but in all honesty it's just frustrating to have CC's thrown around like candy. No one likes to be CC'd for 80% of a match even if they DO win. It's just not fun. Same goes for spamming stealth, deflect, and resist/immunity. It just does not create fun gameplay in a lot of player's eyes. This is why I think the PvP community is so toxic in this game. 

2 hours ago, 811135_1452549862 said:

Not exactly true. In DN, You see 40 out of 50 elestra in top 50 pvp at some point of time. 40 out of 50 light fury in top 50 pvp at some point of time.

Over here, you don't see such issues. Nope. not even close.

20 minutes ago, Destinykraze said:

Not exactly true. In DN, You see 40 out of 50 elestra in top 50 pvp at some point of time. 40 out of 50 light fury in top 50 pvp at some point of time.

Over here, you don't see such issues. Nope. not even close.

Actually, my point was never revolving around what classes are on top or not. In DN, I can play any class and competitively fight any class. Even if there is a certain class I lose to 80%+ of the time, I still feel like I fought them and they just happened to be really good. While BnS, it's hard to accurately measure your skill against someone else.

An example would be the ratings. So I get absolutely curbstomped 100-0 by someone who's probably only 10 rating above me. And then a few matches later I get curbstomped again by them and they are still only roughly the same rating. If they are really such a good player, why are we still around the same rating? Most likely, while he's curbstomping my class, there's another class that is curbstomping him and he's probably just as frustrated as I am. So is that person better than me? Or is it simply the class he chose that happens to be mine's Achille's heel. And god knows how long that chain goes for.

Archived