What have you guys F'ing done....

Kludd

Right now, We got a patch that wont allow us to use our new hongmoon secret skills.....
We got kung fu masters that have a one shot combo, that's ezi to counter in arena, at least give us a chance to get away from them not just 1 escape ability.
Blade dancer got can go all star wars and stun you every 5 sec by just doing a garen spin to win.
Summoners is half ass broken both in a good and bad way. If you got good ping you're a god if not you can't even use sunflower. (we can't get the bee rank 3 skill)
Destroyers..... All they do is just pick u upp and then spin to win. that's all. ALL.
Force master... Do they even arena?
Assas, They can can be stealthed for 100% of there time. Only way to get them out of it is to hit them with an aoe. Good thing that we all got like 20 sec cooldown.

At least *cricket*ing give us a chance to prove our skills. 
I'm stuck on 1750 rating and 95% of my games is vs Kung fu masters. What a shock!

Freaking 3 party company trying to act like they actually can make a video game, all they do is barrow patches and then wait a few weeks and then be like "Opps they're mad, we should patch again. Hope the asians made a better patch.
lets all just go to f'ing black desert and fish and enjoy life once more.maxresdefault.jpg

12 minutes ago, Kludd said:

Right now, We got a patch that wont allow us to use our new hongmoon secret skills.....
We got kung fu masters that have a one shot combo, that's ezi to counter in arena, at least give us a chance to get away from them not just 1 escape ability.
Blade dancer got can go all star wars and stun you every 5 sec by just doing a garen spin to win.
Summoners is half ass broken both in a good and bad way. If you got good ping you're a god if not you can't even use sunflower. (we can't get the bee rank 3 skill)
Destroyers..... All they do is just pick u upp and then spin to win. that's all. ALL.
Force master... Do they even arena?
Assas, They can can be stealthed for 100% of there time. Only way to get them out of it is to hit them with an aoe. Good thing that we all got like 20 sec cooldown.

At least *cricket*ing give us a chance to prove our skills. 
I'm stuck on 1750 rating and 95% of my games is vs Kung fu masters. What a shock!

Freaking 3 party company trying to act like they actually can make a video game, all they do is barrow patches and then wait a few weeks and then be like "Opps they're mad, we should patch again. Hope the asians made a better patch.
lets all just go to f'ing black desert and fish and enjoy life once more.maxresdefault.jpg

umm FMs get the perma root (or near to it) so all they need to do to deal with melee is root and get behind target as the target can't even turn and can't block attacks from the rear

and there was a TOP ranked FM for the past couple days on my server

5 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

umm FMs get the perma root (or near to it) so all they need to do to deal with melee is root and get behind target as the target can't even turn and can't block attacks from the rear

and there was a TOP ranked FM for the past couple days on my server

It's just sad tho, If they don't fix this until the 29th im moving to Black desert. And i think a lot of people will.

Just now, Kludd said:

It's just sad tho, If they don't fix this until the 29th im moving to Black desert. And i think a lot of people will.

I had zero interest in BDO, was hoping BnS could be my new MMO. But the community, bug, hacks, glitchers, poor management, poor launch, lack of communication or presence. Convinced me to buy the game for 29.99. I will still be playing BnS on and off arena. But I can't take the game seriously atm, seeing how the company isn't. 

4 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

I had zero interest in BDO, was hoping BnS could be my new MMO. But the community, bug, hacks, glitchers, poor management, poor launch, lack of communication or presence. Convinced me to buy the game for 29.99. I will still be playing BnS on and off arena. But I can't take the game seriously atm, seeing how the company isn't. 

Ditto. Leave a message on their twitter so it is visible.

Just now, Kludd said:

this game is going like Tera .. 3 months busy then people are too bored or irritated and the leave ..

FTP won't save it atm since the issues are extreme and they started the tournament before any of the bugs were worked out (let alone with potential balance)

1 minute ago, voodooblade said:

normally most of your comments I have seen i can barely agree with BUT in this case maybe .. THOUGH I almost paid the $50 for ESO when it was on sale (though I hated it in the CBT and figured it might bomb) .. BDO is supposed to be mostly for the leveling and no end game PvE so I just don't know .. 

I kind of like THIS game BUT there is so much to hate as well atm and no one is saying anything on their end about anything

I played both the korean version of BDO
And the russian version of BnS

Both are awesome games in the end.

Blade and souls got an amazing Arena and it gives you alot of things to do, We're never really bored.
The art work is amazing, It's a very unique game. Atleast it will be fixed in later patches and will be an awesome game. But it will never see the day duo to the fact its in the wrong hands. It will lose alot of the people playing it and making the rank side of the game not worth it. It's just gonna be a grind feast for your own not to be proud of in front of others for your hard work.

BDO, sure a lot of people say its no end game. But i sure had alot of fun with my guild on the korean version. We always had something to do. Trade runs, Grinding ancient Scrolls and making tons of gold. Fishing, Farming, world bosses. Prepering for zone wars. It's a casual game for people with work and daily life. I personaly think it will be a better game then BnS.

There is only one thing, I'm here with my new formed clan. I love to play with these guys.
We got our own little community but slowly a few is quiting. It's not gonna be the same game in a few weeks and then i basically wasted time and real life money on it.
always enjoyed trying to be the best at something "Arena, content, clan, Grind" what ever really. But this game is really trying its hardest to make that only possible for a few of us with special classes or unqiue ping or setups.

Really don't wanna give up on the game after the effort we put in. But the company that is taking care of BnS is really doing something wrong. I followed most of the dev streams and they seem to know less about the game then we do. They're just a bunch of average people trying to make money out of it. (which they should do) but they should do it in a good manner. Like Costumes and other non effective items.

Sames goes for a stable network setup and Balance for competitive people out there.
*edit* - Also having a good flow of content coming for us and quick fixes.

3 hours ago, Kludd said:

I played both the korean version of BDO
And the russian version of BnS

Both are awesome games in the end.

Blade and souls got an amazing Arena and it gives you alot of things to do, We're never really bored.
The art work is amazing, It's a very unique game. Atleast it will be fixed in later patches and will be an awesome game. But it will never see the day duo to the fact its in the wrong hands. It will lose alot of the people playing it and making the rank side of the game not worth it. It's just gonna be a grind feast for your own not to be proud of in front of others for your hard work.

BDO, sure a lot of people say its no end game. But i sure had alot of fun with my guild on the korean version. We always had something to do. Trade runs, Grinding ancient Scrolls and making tons of gold. Fishing, Farming, world bosses. Prepering for zone wars. It's a casual game for people with work and daily life. I personaly think it will be a better game then BnS.

There is only one thing, I'm here with my new formed clan. I love to play with these guys.
We got our own little community but slowly a few is quiting. It's not gonna be the same game in a few weeks and then i basically wasted time and real life money on it.
always enjoyed trying to be the best at something "Arena, content, clan, Grind" what ever really. But this game is really trying its hardest to make that only possible for a few of us with special classes or unqiue ping or setups.

Really don't wanna give up on the game after the effort we put in. But the company that is taking care of BnS is really doing something wrong. I followed most of the dev streams and they seem to know less about the game then we do. They're just a bunch of average people trying to make money out of it. (which they should do) but they should do it in a good manner. Like Costumes and other non effective items.

Sames goes for a stable network setup and Balance for competitive people out there.
*edit* - Also having a good flow of content coming for us and quick fixes.

Sand box MMO's aren't about raids, or dung runs that's theme parks. Sandbox are about letitng the player craft their own memories and experiences, like star wars galaxies.

Archived