optimize for low end PCs

RockmanEXE

SO in trying to make my client run smoother i found the optimize for low end PCs option.  on applying it makes my game look like crap but my fps literally doubles, that's what i want.  one issue, it resizes my client window super tiny and i cant change it.  is there any way to resize it?  i cant use fullscreen for reasons i'd rather not delve into

11 minutes ago, RockmanEXE said:

SO in trying to make my client run smoother i found the optimize for low end PCs option.  on applying it makes my game look like crap but my fps literally doubles, that's what i want.  one issue, it resizes my client window super tiny and i cant change it.  is there any way to resize it?  i cant use fullscreen for reasons i'd rather not delve into

You can only make it full or default windowed size that it gives you, it's part of the optimization. However if you did want it full again while optimized:

Make sure optimize for low-end pc's and optimize for combat is checked then apply and close the game.

Go to C:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\BnS\NCWEST and edit ClientConfiguration.xml with Notepad

Change the value of: 

<option name='windowed' value='1'/> to <option name='windowed' value='0'/>
<option name='full-screen' value='0'/> to <option name='full-screen' value='1/>

Save and restart the game.

Archived