Royal Zen Bean Help

Shibi12

Sooo, first i ate one Royal, got a random Hongmoon Skill, as a Forcemaster got Tier 5 Number 2 Inferno , now i was playing Tag Team some1 told me i can choose the Skill i want from the Zen Bean. Well... i ate another one ... aaaaaaand...  NOTHING HAPPENED LIKE WTF, sorry for this but really... WTF

jk, just tell me if i wasted my 5k beans or not. Thanks

The only other skills available right now are the other numbers from the same tier inferno and you need the scroll from Bloodshade harbour for that. Maybe a good idea to write to support. They can probably see your recent transactions and can refund your zen beans when they see you bought the royal one twice.

All it states in the patch notes is what your hongmo on skill each class gets. It doesn't state anything about which stage or tier of the skills are pvp or pve. Bns tree doesn't either to my knowledge or at least it doesn't show on the mobile version.

Oh I thought that was the main problem, to find out which were the skills available now out of the many many potential secret techniques. My misunderstanding.

I agree bnstree is not ideal, but you can hover over the hongmoon icon or click it and the method to acquire it will show at the bottom of the skill description. PC though, no idea about mobile version.

Archived