Game Crashing when entering server

CheapRamen

yea i have same problem i hade to gett down game allrdy twice.. since there is no way to gett game upp after it for me .. but game take's long to gett back aff its waste off time to play for some days then same problem that's just to anoying .  i have playd perfect world seein as i never have hade this problem whit client and logging in is somthing new for me o.o it sure aint a good game when u can't even logg in to play ! 

Yeah I have been encountering this problem for a week now.. I have searched the forums and found/tried others suggestions but nothing has worked. I have been in contact with support this whole time and they say they are still working on a fix. 

On 14/02/2016 at 8:18 AM, anonymousviewer said:

Same as mine..

whenever i enter the server it crashes and an error pops up

here's the error...

eab9055cbc.png

PS: credits to the one who uploaded it, just grabbed it from someone same with the same error but diff cause..

This happens to me when my game crashes on loading screen. This is happening to a lot of people and no one is doing something about it. 

They're doing a maintenance now so the bug might be fixed upon the update but just to be sure, I'll post the solution that worked on my case.

In my case, the problem was my drivers were outdated.

To update your drivers...

First, make sure your Intel drivers are up to date using this link: Intel Autodetect: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx?lang=eng

Once you have this updated, update your more powerful 3D card using one of the two links below (Depending on which you own)

AMD autodetect: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/auto_detect.aspx
Nvidia Autodetect: http://www.geforce.com/drivers (Click “Auto-Detect your GPU”)

Try logging in the game..

If the problem still occurs, do the manual file repair in the patcher window.

1. Click "Settings."
  2. Click "No" for the option "Start game automatically."
  3. Click "Confirm."

Once completed, click "File Repair" and allow the repair process to complete.

If an error pop up, specifically error 2024, try restarting your computer then do the repair again.

This made my game work.

Now if it still doesn't work, do these steps...

• Click on the Start menu, choose All Programs, then Accessories, then right-click on the Command Prompt item and select Run as administrator
  • Click Continue to authorize opening a command prompt with administrative privileges
  • Run this command in the cmd prompt: sfc /scannow
  • The cmd prompt should list text stating ""Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.""
  • Wait for the scan to complete (this can take several minutes so be patient). This command will scan all protected system files and replace incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions
  • When the scan completes, the SFC tool will indicate whether or not it found any problems and whether or not it was able to fix them.

If you were able to log in and your next log in the crash error appeared, repeat the SFC scan.

Archived