summoners in pvp getting rekt (no whine in here, sry)

Vyrox

yeah i know, there are these noobs that say well op summoner trololol op nerf them

(this is NO whining thread!)

but yeah we know its not like that. i am getting *cricket*ed up from kfm, stunlocking me in one kombo and killing me softly...or, not...destroyers are similar, they just dish out so much dmg, they kill my cat and me at the same time...

so yeah, my main problem is, i often lose my cat against better players. the *cricket*ing cat is not able to stay on the target, often it is hard to get the cc on the enemy from the cat. especially the sword swinging one (V on standard keybinds), because the cat just does it, and is not approaching the enemy first.

well, i am using the 8 second taunt, for being able to keep my cat alive. which is almost impossible against somewhat medium players i feel. when people focus on my cat, i have an easy time, but when they focus me and combo me down, i am really in trouble. good force masters giving me a hard time too, freezing in place the whole match, dont giving me any chance to just turn around and attack even.

i dont wanna whine, i think the game is not balanced, and what i read i seem to be somewhat right about that. but no game will ever be. it is not totally out of balance and fun to play for sure. i think there is room for improvements in regards to balancing. the point i wanna make is, how can i deal with it? i really want to learn and improve, and *cricket* them up, make them mad being killed by my *cricket* cat ;) but yeah, i am hitting a wall, and cant figure out what to do.

any ideas?

Archived