prem time suggestion

fennek152

I want to buy premium in blade and soul but not under this circumstances.

i dont have much time to play in a months. so i wont buy a 30 day prem packet or even more because i cant tell when i can play. so for me its a waste of money. BUT i want to have premium for gaining exp money when i HAVE the time to play. so heres my suggestion on premium time.
What about giving the possibilty to buy 1, 3, and 7 days of prem multiple times. other distributers are making this kind of policy. like wargaming. net. and in my eyes much ppl would pay for less prem time so they could play on there limited time as prem.

as example if i just have just 3 days a week to play, i would rather buy 3 days insteed of a week. BUT i pay.
so even if ncsoft cant sell a whole month it sells. and i would pay and surely others with limited time too.

rather than paying nothing and living without prem

true to the maxim that "many a mickle makes a muckle"

1 minute ago, Jibber said:

I'd quite like a system where you only used up a day of premium on days you logged in, but I doubt we'll ever see it. 

You buy longer subscriptions for cheaper prices at the cost of potential wasted days. This is true of any of the current MMORPGs. 1 year is 1 year, not 1 year of days you logged in : p.

1 minute ago, nestharus said:

You buy longer subscriptions for cheaper prices at the cost of potential wasted days. This is true of any of the current MMORPGs. 1 year is 1 year, not 1 year of days you logged in : p.

Erm.. yeah... so I doubt we'll ever see it.

Surely on first hand a 1 year subscription is more money on the short term. but if you can keep people who normaly say : "i would, but i cant think of 1 year playing this".

even if it is more expensive for them i would presume enough would pay their 3 days. its just suuggestion. maybe some smart marketing employee of nc gets to know  and thinks:

"DAAANG now we can even squeeze money out of short term customers who normaly wont pay.... yey?"

Archived