Forgekeeper Weapons(Not Skins)

Daehawk

So as we all know there are the Forgekeepers that can craft the weapon skins atm, are some of the things the Forgekeepers can craft not in the game or is this item from somewhere else?

Forgekeeper_Bangle.jpg

I've searched the other resources I have for websites for this weapon and such but no luck. This is a screenshot from within our game on our servers. But I have no clue where that one is from. You can view what items are used for what in Advance tabs for items you already have. I have a Glacial Bangle which is how I was able to view this weapon.

If anyone has played in other versions and know of it from those would be good info to have since I wasn't able to find anything. 

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Daehawk said:

So just not out yet then?

They are out but only people within Forgekeeper crafting guild can make them I think. 

You cannot get them outside of weapon crafting. They are unique to Forgekeeper crafting. 

Just now, TopKEK said:

They are out but only people within Forgekeeper crafting guild can make them I think. 

You cannot get them outside of weapon crafting. They are unique to Forgekeeper crafting. 

I have a character with Forgekeepers crafting guild. The only weapons I can craft are the skins from the Illusion Chests. There isn't anything that can be upgraded that I can see on my list even with All selected. 

Just now, Daehawk said:

I have a character with Forgekeepers crafting guild. The only weapons I can craft are the skins from the Illusion Chests. There isn't anything that can be upgraded that I can see on my list even with All selected. 

Check Ezekiel's answer. It's a secret craft so you need to find the recipe for it. I forgot to mention there are some recipes for any crafting guild that you can only get via finding the recipe. 

2 minutes ago, EzekielRage said:

Of course they are out, you need the Forgemasters secrets to craft them. They drop from the Mitey in Jade, Bokgon in Cinderlands etc.

Maybe my crafting screen on my alt is bugged then for his Forgekeeper. Because I had bought all the Forgekeepers secrets from the AH since they are so cheap and learned them on it and don't see them. 

1 minute ago, TopKEK said:

Check Ezekiel's answer. It's a secret craft so you need to find the recipe for it. I forgot to mention there are some recipes for any crafting guild that you can only get via finding the recipe. 

Okay so it's not one that can be bought gotta go farm for it? k I'll look into that see if I can find them. 

Thanks

They are called : Blacksmith’s Secret Technique recipes, not just the forgemaster things.

• Blacksmith’s Secret Technique – Viridian Coast: Plague Hollow
  • Blacksmith’s Secret Technique – Cinderlands: Bokgon Hideout
  • Blacksmith’s Secret Technique – Moonwater Plains: Brightstone Ruins

3 minutes ago, Daehawk said:

Okay so it's not one that can be bought gotta go farm for it? k I'll look into that see if I can find them. 

Thanks

It's farmed yes. Some of the recipes in this game you gotta find. I don't really remember the exact locations but if you go through cross server dungeon and look into dungeon info you will find some dungeons have the recipe for whichever guild. 

EDIT: There ya go, Ezekiel listed the places. 

Thanks @EzekielRage

Also, from what I can remember, the weapons are a pain in the ass, and they dont get focus recovery at any point, so ... only start crafting them if you are rich and want to waste some money.

It also takes 24 hours to craft a box and it takes quite a lot of materials.

5 minutes ago, EzekielRage said:

You should see Forgekeeper Blight Illusion Chest for each type of weapon : bangle, sword, etc - those drop  Master Blight Illusion weapons.

Those are just skins, these are not upgradable. You can buy these on the Auction House. 

I'm not looking for the skins. I'm looking for the actual weapon. Not the Illusion Version.

3 minutes ago, EzekielRage said:

Yeah, my bad, I remembered now. Only briefly tried to craft them, and when I saw they dont get Focus recovery (chi % on attack), I decided the normal path was easier and cheaper.

Yeah wasn't after them to use them, was mainly after them since they do have a Breakthrough there is the achievement to use Stage 10 Weapons as Reinforcement called "The Price of Progress" and since that Forgekeeper's Bangle does have the breakthrough at 5 means it can go to Stage 10. Making it to where it could be used for that achievement. So was trying to locate it. Since that achievement does say Weapon, so I can't use like the class necks that go to Stage 10 from the dungeon I think. 

And the only thing my Forgekeeper character can make are the Illusion Chests which are just skins. 

18 minutes ago, EzekielRage said:

I just checked the AH and I did see Blacksmith’s Secret Technique – Viridian Coast. So either buy it or farm for it and see what you can craft with it.

Yeah I bought all the ones on the AH for him. Those unlocked the Illusion Chests to craft the skins. 

Archived