Can we get bulk/queued crafting/gathering?

DrowningEarth

Simply put, I'd like to see an option where we can place consecutive or bulk orders with craft/gathering guilds. A lot of items have relatively short completion times, and I really think it'd be convenient to be able to get these ordered in multiple quantities, rather than having to constantly start new orders remotely when questing/etc.

32 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

Perhaps. There's a lot of higher priority things they need to add to premium though (i.e. more base character/inventory slots).

Character slots? But what if you cancel your Premium? Inventory slots I understand, other games also do this, but adding character slots to Premium makes no sense as you shouldn't be able to keep the features after you cancel your Premium.

Character slots are not tied to your premium status, it's tied to whether or not you unlock it with your character ticket. Premium just has the benefit only to buy 3 tickets for max slot instead of 5. 

We start with 4 free slots instead of 2 (but even that was given to us with the master package and we have to unlock it manually)

That aside, I agree with with crafting/gathering queue. It'll be nice to queue up a shorter material processing followed by the long one right away before you turn off for the day.

Archived