Force Master vs Mushin Tower

Daehawk

53 minutes ago, SeroZeroes said:

I guess with that gear, you can't clear 3rd phase of Mushin's Rage right now?

Don't think so. I had only gotten 2 tries in this afternoon before I had to head out neither of those were successful best there was 20%. I tried a few more times tonight when I got home just a bit ago best I got him to was 25% and that was at 3min 50sec. So I'd be cutting it a bit close if I could reach the enrage. Need to get his pattern down to where I can avoid his Frenzy move for Mushin's Darkness. Need to catch what he says before he triggers that, when I get caught in his full Frenzy combo it is hitting me for 34k according to the combat log which is more than my max hp atm. I have opened up so many of the BSH and ET Soul shields and the HP on them has always been the mid roll to low roll atm. Labyrinth SS from what I'm hearing has a lot of Health on it. So I might work on getting some of those to put into my slots to boost my health up some more in order to not just get TKO'd when getting hit by his Frenzy if I end up getting caught in it.

http://www.thesebie.com/2016/02/27/blade-and-soul-naeu-guide-bis-soul-shield-for-unchained/

Is the site someone linked earlier for some of the shields, according to others the stats are right cept the health on them are a lot lower than what they actually have in game. 

Managed to beat Mushin's 3rd form as an FM with literally 1 second left on the enrage timer 

AP : 400 

Crit : 3300ish

Crit rate : almost 57% 

Due to ping/lag limitations (200ms on an average) LB-RB ani-cancelling normally results in a lot of delay in my dps so I went ahead with the pure ice build (or sissy build as some people pointed out :( ) The only fire based ones where I put points into where inferno and meteor shower to spam when he is frozen or doing his big AOE 

Also been using the invulnerability potions if necessary when my iframes, backstep , ice sheath etc are all on cd. 

4 hours ago, Tracmar said:

Managed to beat Mushin's 3rd form as an FM with literally 1 second left on the enrage timer 

AP : 400 

Crit : 3300ish

Crit rate : almost 57% 

Due to ping/lag limitations (200ms on an average) LB-RB ani-cancelling normally results in a lot of delay in my dps so I went ahead with the pure ice build (or sissy build as some people pointed out :( ) The only fire based ones where I put points into where inferno and meteor shower to spam when he is frozen or doing his big AOE 

Also been using the invulnerability potions if necessary when my iframes, backstep , ice sheath etc are all on cd. 

Grats on the kill. Yeah reading through people's posts I've found that there is the dps buff by standing in Mushin's Darkness's move where he creates the darkness. I'll probably try to see where I can get using that tomorrow. That's probably one of the things I was missing that I didn't know about that could help me win. And yeah sounds like you play like me Ice build with only using the pots if other things are on CD. 

Archived