Skill books!

Shirou

As you may know, now skill books have appeared in game. They have an important role in classes' skills. All nice and such until this:

One is when I need a bean for a skill I do not wish to have, another is to gain the achievement to unlock an item that unlocks the whole skill stages. I really loved the fact that in KR I had to do PvE in order to get the certain tier/tiers for a certain skill. A lot of PvE, for example, land last hit 50 times on Jung Hado with the certain skill in order to unlock it. Here.. myself not being an Arena person, I kinda..dislike the fact that I am forced to go arena to unlock literally all the stages and tiers for all skills, literally all skills. Pretty sure I heard well that we will go KR path, which made me happy, yet a bit disappointed when it wasn't the case. Isn't possible to like, add another achievement for PvE in order to unlock the item needed for Skill Book? I honestly do not like to go in Arena nor having the proper conditions in terms of technology to go in there without having a loading screen before entering in the battle ground.

Maybe others that don't prefer PvP but PvE would like it too?

I am as well afraid of, perhaps, incoming comments about the requirements of unlocking the necessary item, of how maybe it's right to stay this way but..wouldn't be nicer to put it in both PvE and PvP ways? Also I do not find it fair that I have to do arena to unlock all the last tier of all stages of the whole skill tree. For some is ezy pezy for some others that wish to do the PvE, is not that nice.

My last question: Is it possible to get the way of KR when it comes to skill books?

Is just why add a pvp achievement into a pve gained skill book?

#Edit:

Just read the topic you've shared and seems like there are different achievements unlocking. To be honest some achievements make you eat several items that mobs drop, maybe it will be added here too?

Archived