Fastest way to level hongmoon up now?

Dalapie

i feel like doing my dailys only give me around 10% xp and there is alot, pvp dailies, and all the dungeon dailys, yet is this how slow leveling should be going or is there a faster way to actualy reach hongmoon levels, i feel like its, do the daily, then log off wait till tomorrow and so on

3 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

i feel like doing my dailys only give me around 10% xp and there is alot, pvp dailies, and all the dungeon dailys, yet is this how slow leveling should be going or is there a faster way to actualy reach hongmoon levels, i feel like its, do the daily, then log off wait till tomorrow and so on

Instead of logging off, you could do more dungeons or PVP or other stuff. Not to mention they also give exp.

Just now, Enhance said:

Instead of logging off, you could do more dungeons or PVP or other stuff. Not to mention they also give exp.

true it gives a little bit of xp but not much, and in dungeons, most ppl skip mobs to get to bosses, ? after doing the dailies there is only pohara and BSH and NSH, where they skip mobs . so i dont see a legit way of leveling faster in your answer,  pvp gives little to no XP at all and the blade master is so under powered atm that it would be a waste teo try it through pvp unless your a tryhard get gut player,

3 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

true it gives a little bit of xp but not much, and in dungeons, most ppl skip mobs to get to bosses, ? after doing the dailies there is only pohara and BSH and NSH, where they skip mobs . so i dont see a legit way of leveling faster in your answer,  pvp gives little to no XP at all and the blade master is so under powered atm that it would be a waste teo try it through pvp unless your a tryhard get gut player,

I didn't exactly suggest you do it for exp grinding, more like, for playing the game itself. It would give you exp while doing it, which isn't at all bad. I don't know of any other methods to boost your exp either.

Also, when you win in pvp, you get 2.5k exp, which is quite nice. HM levels, as you could notice, take a LOT of exp to level, and I believe that's exactly how it was intended. (taking level 45 was like, what, 100k exp? this is 8 times that)

So 2.5k exp is not really not much, it's quite a reasonable amount (getting about 5k per daily quest, I believe - so 2 wins per daily quest). It's just not much compared to the amount you need.

Just now, Enhance said:

I didn't exactly suggest you do it for exp grinding, more like, for playing the game itself. It would give you exp while doing it, which isn't at all bad. I don't know of any other methods to boost your exp either.

Also, when you win in pvp, you get 2.5k exp, which is quite nice. HM levels, as you could notice, take a LOT of exp to level, and I believe that's exactly how it was intended. (taking level 45 was like, what, 100k exp? this is 8 times that)

So 2.5k exp is not really not much, it's quite a reasonable amount (getting about 5k per daily quest, I believe - so 2 wins per daily quest). It's just not much compared to the amount you need.

true that, thx for your advice though, just dont feel like doing arenas atm, i cant even beat mushins tower ... guess i suck so i gotta practise mushins tower, when im good enough there im good enough in pvp, my issue is not using Q-E to its fullest and blocking when i should , so practise 

Archived