So theres a bunch of trees..

Dreamer0526

Right next to the crimson legion spawning area at misty woods, and people are exploiting it to spawn kill crimsons. Its rediculous since the ceruleans dont have anything like that, an exploit that crimson can use to do the same to them. I suggest either make it even or take it out. YOU CAN WALL RUN IT.

42 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Sorry that i've to correct you, but it is possible for crimsons too. The trees for this are just standing in another location than on the crimson side.

If you are talking about the tree thats separated away by the faction house, then you dont know what im talking about. The tree next to the spawning area of Crimson Legion is about 2 feet away from the spawning area, as in if you get to the top of the tree, you can jump off and be on the spawning area. The Cerulean Order doesnt have anything like that, I just checked, the tree you are probly talking about ar ethe ones AFTER the faction house , which is impossible to reach their spawning area. I wasent talking about the giant tree, im talking about the 3 dried trees.

And people, dont  give that whole "just take off your clothes", this is mistywoods the faction pronteir, where you are suppose to be able to spawn on your spawning area which is guarded by level 50 archers... This isnt wispwater spring where the faction spawing area is right there where the other factions are. 

So the update of the subject.
it shows a picture of a member of crimson climbing the top of the spawn point of crimson legion in mistywood.EJr2IyM.jpg

As you all can see, I am not wearing my faction uniform and they are targetting me, but the key part about this is they cant attack me. Why am I showing this? because the trees you can see directly in front of me (the skinny dead tree right next to the sentry) can be climbed via wall running. The main point of this is, a cerulean summoner, force master can pretty much spawn camp and not be killed.

The excuse "well why dont you jsut take off your uniform" doesnt really fit in a scenario of exploitation or am I wrong? it is utter B.S. that one faction has this over the other. 

7 minutes ago, DankDuck1 said:

Neither faction should have that, that's *cricket*ing stupid.

Yea, exactly. But I got in an intense argument over the matter, whos name i have forgotten but is clearly a cerulean who most likely was utilizing the exploit. 

His words of wisdom was "who cares?"....  Just cant argue with that logic, just cant.

24 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Yea, exactly. But I got in an intense argument over the matter, whos name i have forgotten but is clearly a cerulean who most likely was utilizing the exploit. 

His words of wisdom was "who cares?"....  Just cant argue with that logic, just cant.

Damn, that's one hell of an argument... better just give up now.

2 minutes ago, LindaxLynda said:

If you were a cleaver crimson, you could let them target you and then move into the hitbox of the defender for easy 1 hit kill, provided you land some sort of attack. I'm pretty sure the reason they aren't attacking you is because they are facing away from you.

The whole point of this is to make it disappear, Whether positive or negative, its an exploit that only one side is using in order to exploit the game.

Archived