PVP is lagging fix it

Zen023

First of all i'm an assassin and i want to explain what the issue is for me. I have 0 problems with these issues in the pve areas. But as soon as i try to do arena's it starts. 

1: i can't counter anything, every keystroke has a 1-2sec delay. 

2: i can't do air combo's, i wait for an opening go in daze the opponent he desync teleports out of reach by the time i see him teleporting he's already out of cc. 

3: random desync teleporting of players making it hard to hit them.

This is purely an arena problem i have none of these problems in world pvp only in arena. Can this finally be awknowledged and fixed please. 

This is due to the crappy servers they use. Which is why they have willfully decided to hide your ping from you, especially in cross server instances. You should google the difference in ping with these servers. Hilarious. I myself went from 28-40 on average to 40-80 in arena. An issue I have not experienced in some time, because their servers are ancient. 

In short only fix...is for Ncsoft to stop making costumes for a week or two, and upgrade their servers. 

I play on Yehara and have not had this issue at all until after midnight tonight. Open world is fine but as soon as I enter the arena lobby it starts. I think there are enough people complaining about this issue that it needs to be fixed. Actually, I'll just fill out a ticket....K thnx

Ok something fishy is going on because i wasn't able to log in on forums nor the game and right after i could log back in the pvp lagged less it's getting worse and worse but it laggs less then before.  12pm today till 3 pm eu servers. Fun fact some of my friends were playing during this time and had no problems logging in.

Archived