KFM - Junghado

Shukran

2 minutes ago, Shukran said:

how do you beat him?

trcks? hints?

i am using my pvp spec and i feel im slow. soon or late i do mistakes and he does lot of damage. i dont get his pattern.

help?

CC/air combos, iframes (Q + E + SS) and counter. that's all you need..

11 hours ago, Shukran said:

if it is all i need why did i break my weapon trying and trying?

noqw tell me i have to use my skills.

something less obvious is usually a good advice. 

He gave you a legit answer. Get the PVP build out and keep him stun and dazed, knock him up every time its off cooldown and block his dashes. Q/E then after block.

4 hours ago, Magozz said:

He gave you a legit answer. Get the PVP build out and keep him stun and dazed, knock him up every time its off cooldown and block his dashes. Q/E then after block.

legit answer is not telling me to use the basic combat systems.

using pvp build i took him to 40%.

then, you know. a missed counter, some op slash and i died.

All of his attacks except one can be countered, so put points into counter heal + iron shoulder heal, assited with Q/E heal and heal spec Flurry. That should keep you alive for pretty much forever. Then it's only a matter of dealing enough damage before enrage, which I had never problems with - but maybe if your gear is budget you might want to keep up a steady hellfire kick rotation between counters and use evasion instant Comet strike after Q/E. :)

On 2/12/2016 at 6:07 AM, Shukran said:

legit answer is not telling me to use the basic combat systems.

using pvp build i took him to 40%.

then, you know. a missed counter, some op slash and i died.

Well, you can't just counter his pentaslash. You have to counter it then q/e dash. Mechanics are simple, when he says something about dragon hes about to dash at you with resist so you block and q or e. When he says something about turtle thats when the ice is coming so you knock him up in the air to avoid the ice and his combo he performs before the ice comes. Forgot the name of the other one but then he does an sword aoe just knock him up or avoid it before he casts. If he's standing still with his hand up and sword at his side, triple kick him cause thats his counter stance. And when he does the red aoe that he stands inside just block and q/e after. He should rarely hit you hard unless you are not blocking/stunning/leg sweeping/getting him in the air right. And always keep 5 stacks of searing palm up and fighting spirit.

i usually spec my flurry into immunity for his pentaslash,counter into the right-most side of the tree(you get a 1sec immunity on succesfull counter which works wonders for avoiding his daze+lightning slash).i also never use air combos since you can dish out allot more damage on the ground(just ss the ice aoe).

Archived