How to play vs my skill players?

DeOne

Im rank 1394 and I get good players, but when I loose i dont loose any rank, so i still get good players. I cant get a bad player like me, and i cant learn to play as you cant learn to play the game, when you get destroyed every time. ??? 

Is this a bug? Or what im suposed to do?

Stick with the class you feel most comfortable with, you will have the same experience on any class you use, especially if it is still low level. At the moment, there's even lvl 45ers in the low silver ranking range, but that will change in a few days.
Give it a week, and at this score you will find only lvl 20-30 people or beginners like you. You might still lose a lot of games, but it won't be so bad you can learn othing from it. ^_^

There is something wrong. There really needs to have bronze league. I cant even beat lvl 30s...

ITs just stuppid that every one starts with 1300 rating, peopel should start with 1600, and those who are bad can drop to 1300...

Because I will never get opponents that are mine skill. If people start from rank 1300, then i will get people that start from rank 1300. I will never get people that has 0 wins 20 losses, Thats not how MM should work. People should start with higher than minimum rank, for newbies to drop in, so they can play in theyr own sand box, not being desturbed by experienced new character players.

As long as you do not lose a game, your ranking counts as "preliminary" and you gain a huge ranking bonus for a single win. That way an experience player on an alt will be gone from the bronze rank after a single win, gone from the silver rank after a ten or 12 winning streak.

Wait for the rankings to spread out. You will have a better experience in a week. :)

Archived