Help: Story End & Mushin's Tower

DiabloMuerto

So just trying to confirm if I'm at the current end of the story right now?  I have Chapter 1: The Road to Darkness with the objective to 'Read Yura's Letter' but when I do it doesn't advance.  I assume that to mean that's the end of the story until they unlock more stuff?

If that is true then I'm wondering how I go about accessing Mushin's Tower?  Tried googling it most of the guides are from the foreign versions but I'm assuming it's still at least similar if not the same.  Basically said you need to be done with the story, which I believe I am and that you're supposed to get a quest or something in Hogshead Hamlet.  I'm there now but don't really see anything that seems to relate to Mushin's Tower.  I've been to the physical tower but I can't get into the instance to ascend the floors and all says I don't meet the requirements so trying to get that done.

At the stage that we are in right now, you have completed the story (thus far). I don't think we'll get the rest of it until either the lv50 cap raise or some other time.

From what I remember, I got a quest the moment I logged in. It had Naryu Sages somewhere in the title, and it should lead you to a NPC in Hogshead Hamlet. From there, they will tell you to just windstride there, and you should be inside the tower.

To ascend the floors, I recall doing all the quests inside, and then taking the daily before I was allowed into the solo instance. Once you've got that taken care of, just head towards the first floor, as indicated on the map, and run into one of the 3 portals (one of them is open, the other 2 are not).

I hope this makes sense to you,but if not, please let me know!

okay I did have a ques to go to the tower and I went there, I then had a quest to take a dragon pulse upstairs to kill a dummy which I did but that quest  never ended I just kept killing the dummy and the quest giver would come back over and over.  I googled it and I read that it wasn't supposed to actually do anything?  So either that or the quest is bugged I'm not sure but I just left after killing the dummy like 6 times.  Should I have done something different?

Only other quests I see in there seem to be telling me to go inside Mushin's Tower and kill stuff on the floors, but I can't get in...

No, I actually figured out after a while that the dummy one just repeats itself. I was still able to access the tower just fine.

And I believe there should have been a quest where one of the sages tell you to speak with another sage, who is on the second floor. They didn't mean the second floor of the dungeon, they literally meant going up a flight of stairs. (it's kinda hidden in the dark and close to the walls).

Other than that, I don't know what else could be keeping you from doing the tower. D: Sorry.

Archived