How do I get the Hongmoon Technique?

Twai

So I've been playing on the new patch for a bit. I wanted to upgrade my Super Sunflower Technique to the last one but it said I need the "Sunflower Hongmoon Secret Technique" and there is a trophy by it. Once clicked it opens up the achievement page and it is blank. Can anyone help me out and tell me how to get it?

Right now only rumblebee hongmoon is available for summoner, sunflower hongmoon you have to play arena to farm zen beans, which will be use for exchanging royal zen bean which will the hongmoon sunflower. Rumblebee's other path will be from 4men bloodshade harbor drop.

Soooo....I as a pve player am going to be forced to do pvp arena if I want to upgrade my sunflower? Yeah, no thanks. Why is there no method of getting this skill other than pvp? Pvp players can purchase the rumblebees off the marketplace (very pricey right now I'm sure, but it's possible). Why can't pve players have an alternate method? This just seems really dumb. They put the pvp friendly traits in pve and the pve trait in pvp. 

Is there a strong pve rumblebees spec out there so I don't have to do this? All the specs I see for pve have sunflower...

7 hours ago, xarallei said:

Soooo....I as a pve player am going to be forced to do pvp arena if I want to upgrade my sunflower? Yeah, no thanks. Why is there no method of getting this skill other than pvp? Pvp players can purchase the rumblebees off the marketplace (very pricey right now I'm sure, but it's possible). Why can't pve players have an alternate method? This just seems really dumb. They put the pvp friendly traits in pve and the pve trait in pvp. 

Is there a strong pve rumblebees spec out there so I don't have to do this? All the specs I see for pve have sunflower...

I think BnS is more a PVP game and everyone is encouraged to participate in PVP. And I am very suprised to see that in a dungeon, so many people dont even have a bronze medal

6 hours ago, KamijoTouma said:

I think BnS is more a PVP game and everyone is encouraged to participate in PVP. And I am very suprised to see that in a dungeon, so many people dont even have a bronze medal

Its not that strange really some people hate pvp im one of them i did not even bother opening up the pvp menu until this patch.

For the sole reason to get 5k zen beans for my hongmoon skill which luckily only took about 3 days ish as i got lucky with the wheel and got quite a few invites.

So i managed to cut it down from 5 to 3 days only problem i have now is that i most likely need to keep doing arenas.

As they are the most effective way to farm soulstones which sucks it would be nice it i could get them from dungeon dailies or from the tower instead.

But no im stuck having to do freaking pvp to get enough soulstones for my item upgrades in a reasonable time frame. 

On 2/14/2016 at 7:49 PM, Kirah65 said:

As they are the most effective way to farm soulstones which sucks it would be nice it i could get them from dungeon dailies or from the tower instead.

But no im stuck having to do freaking pvp to get enough soulstones for my item upgrades in a reasonable time frame. 

Soulstones can be bought from the marketplace, too...

Archived