TopDollar

My gears are

Awaken Siren Axe stage 2

Max Infernal Necklace

Max Infernal Ring

Max Infernal Earring

Siren Belt

Siren Bracelet

39k hp with around 31 % crt and 31 damage reduction from defense stats. <---these two are my main stats for my build.

Full Moonwater Arena fused with all green Elite Critical Soul Shield.

And i just don't know what else to do in order to beat the *Professional* a.k.a Samurai Boss.

My main offensive against him are grab, kick, sweep, ram, jump charge, wrath, erdicate, fury, power slam, emberstomp and i stone shield right before he charges to do his massive blade combo.

If i play it safe, i die as it takes too long and he just starts doing infinite combo spams and if i rush him, i died much quicker so either way i can't beat him. What tactics do you other destroyer use in order to beat him? Destroyer with similar gears as me. Thanks in advance.

Just gotta watch his animations to see when to counter his stuff to cut down on your grabs. I noticed that if I'm grabbing too much, I'm wasting time. When his sword has the blue aura, he's gonna do the ice AoE. When he gets in a lowered stance, he's most likely ready to charge at you. Spin right before he hits you to get a stun.

I beat him at my first run, died once. At my second run i gave up, just couldnt do it ^^ I have the same gear, awakened siren, at the time at 8 or 9. But also diamond with 25 ap.

I use ani-cancel with cleave. Look into that.

With Fury u can Wrath + Cleave ani-cancel.

Also nice is grab, power slam - Wrath + Cleave ani-cancel. With wrath skilled on left side.

I tried to CC him a lot and then dish out. Evading all the time with Hurricane.

Also good is to skill stone shield with stun.

Just what came to mind right now.

First you gotta learn ani-cancel. #1 and only real "skill" you need for destroyers in PvE. Crucial for any solo/group PvE and PvP. 

Against 7th take this spec.

https://bnstree.com/DE?build=450100100141020310304311041010221603318021070330402114022100410603209041

Learn the duration of your CCs (which ones are 2 secs and which ones are 3). Maximize the time he is stunned/kd/dazed by spacing out your skills. Knockdowns are really good here. He will always try a get up move that you can stop by attacking him during the animation, prolonging his knockdown. Once all your CC is on CD finally grab him and punch for the full 6 seconds before slamming. 

Space out your wrath activators (slam and e). Pop e on CD. Smash him while stunned, on CD. 3 on CD.

If he pops AoE resist tab out and shield. If he uses it again wait a second or two after the AoE attack and pop your iframes.

Honestly, destros probably have the easiest time with this guy. I beat him with true profane, inferno accessories with like 2 min to spare.

Archived