Suggestion for Daily Dash and outfits/costumes - outfit tokens

DrowningEarth

I have a suggestion on how to improve the awarding of outfits/costumes in the Daily Dash (Which I will abbreviate as DD from here on).

By introducing specific outfit tokens, players can gain more flexibility. This would be an easy way to make past outfits accessible, or give players an avenue of obtaining multiple copies of an outfit for alt characters. Furthermore, it is an additional incentive to keep playing the game, even if one missed out on past content or DD cycles.

So I will lay out some key points related to what I'm proposing - all figures are hypothetical at this state:

Token properties:

-Outfit tokens will be account bound and transferable between characters on the same account. Other than that, they are not tradeable.

-They can be used to buy past or presently available outfits from the DD.

-They can also be used to buy fabric - this is an option for players who already have all the outfits.

How they are obtained:

-On DD cycles where no outfits are being rewarded, the tokens are possible rewards. They may be awarded in amounts from 1-3 per square.

-At the end of a DD cycle where an outfit is awarded, the player has the option to forgo that outfit and receive 10 tokens instead (though if they change their mind, they can buy the current reward outfit with those tokens, at no extra cost).

Potential exchange rates/costs:

Current DD outfit - 10 tokens

Past outfits - 15 tokens

Fabric - 5 tokens

Archived