For those who knows about the further contents in Korean's Blade and Soul

TopDollar

I know the Korean versions has a lot more content than the NA version so we'll eventually be getting what they have but i just wanna know if they had a lot of story content updates. And by story contents, i mean advancing the story, cutscenes, etc.  I wanna find out more about Jinsoyun, Yura, Nusysoo, the demons, Talus Dominion, Gwon, Soha, Juwon, Stratus Empire, Mushin, Old Man Cho, Hyjoon etc etc. Without spoiling anything, does anyone knows if they had a lot of story updates in the Korean version?

Blade and Soul has one of the best gameplays of every mmorpg to me, followed by Tera but the interesting world, setting, characters, and story you guys made are the main reason why i chose to stay. Tera was awesome as they made a wonderful setting with the Argons, Gods, Federation etc but ever since a year ago right after the Arc Deva update, they just suddenly stop updating the story and just kept on releasing classes, costumes, items, costumes, classes repeat repeat. So i left that game and never went back and i really hope Blade and Soul doesn't waste their wonderful plot, characters, and setting that they created. I understand some people say this is a pvp focus game but the pve and story should be just as important.

Archived