Blade Dancer random immunity?

Bobonuke

54 minutes ago, fhoeng said:

instead of figuring out what u can do, u choose to whine instead.

the only tactic you can use with that skill set is to uninstall. Happier for everyone. It is not a blanced game to you anyway, so might as well. Why go through the pain of playing poorly balanced game?

well, anyway, that's the few minutes I felt like wasting. Good day to you too.

Nevermind, lol. Misread.

47 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

There was a different post that I made regarding this, someone else had a video of it. Unfortunately I can't remember his name or what I posted it under.

Google 'Blade & Soul Blade Dancer exploit'. Search Youtube for 'Blade & Soul Blade Dancer exploit'. Hm... nothing comes up. You would think if there's a video, something would come up...

Just now, Roxefeller said:

Google 'Blade & Soul Blade Dancer exploit'. Search Youtube for 'Blade & Soul Blade Dancer exploit'. Hm... nothing comes up. You would think if there's a video, something would come up...

Google anything related to a question in b&s and see how it doesn't come up. This game is new here. Shut the *cricket* up lmfao.

1 hour ago, Bobonuke said:

Google anything related to a question in b&s and see how it doesn't come up. This game is new here. Shut the *cricket* up lmfao.

Odd. When I google Blade & Soul I'm not limited to strictly NA search results. Hm... So what's your point? It's not new in the other regions.

1 minute ago, Roxefeller said:

Odd. When I google Blade & Soul I'm not limited to strictly NA search results. Hm... So what's your point? It's not new in the other regions.

They are also on a whole different version of the game, your point? And yes, you are. Everything you search for comes back to this forum, whether EU or NA. Get off my thread.

1 minute ago, Bobonuke said:

They are also on a whole different version of the game, your point? And yes, you are. Everything you search for comes back to this forum, whether EU or NA. Get off my thread.

Actually no, I am not and it doesn't.

I see the RUS private server site. I see Taiwan's site. I see Korea's site.

My point is that you're saying there's a video out there of this "exploit". Where is it? Hm?

Just now, Roxefeller said:

Actually no, I am not and it doesn't.

I see the RUS private server site. I see Taiwan's site. I see Korea's site.

My point is that you're saying there's a video out there of this "exploit". Where is it? Hm?

Search around on the forums here, it was posted a few days ago.

3 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

Search around on the forums here, it was posted a few days ago.

I already did. I searched "Blade Dancer" and searched through each thread. Nothing. Added the search parameter "Blade Dancer exploit". Nothing. So if you can find it, by all means, post a link to the thread.

1 minute ago, Roxefeller said:

I already did. I searched "Blade Dancer" and searched through each thread. Nothing. Added the search parameter "Blade Dancer exploit". Nothing. So if you can find it, by all means, post a link to the thread.

Obviously you didn't, and if you did you would've  seen it. It was a recording of the lbd named waifu. I'm sure if you search my name in the forums you'll find the post.

6 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

DNVQrgV.png

Welp. That didn't help any.

Then it hasn't updated. I've made multiple posts about this. As you can see, I've got 95 posts, and that's impossible with those combined 45 replies to be considered if that were just me posting.

3 hours ago, Vexe said:

Use god mode of your own / run away / keep evasion skills of your own for worst case scenario.

And sure, Blade Dancers are broken. But so is everyone else.

BDs: Blade Draw, good variety of immunity and stuns

KFM: Stunlock, kick animation canceling (?) and counters & resists

Dest: Spin2win, stunlock and animation canceling (?)

FM: anti-movement, snare & stun abuse

Sum: Cat interference, healing, sunflower damage (?)

Sin: Alternating between stunlock and stealth

BM: Uh...

There are a lot of things you can complain about, but you're better off just learning how to deal with them. Like keeping an escape skill ready exactly for those animation cancel attacks

And Nebuchadnezzar stop crying so much, you can attack Blade Dancers while they're spinning. In fact, that's how I defeat them. If something can stun you easily, it probably has a 36+ second cooldown, can be baited & wasted on a resist skill and the BD sacrificed damage to unlock it.

Get your low elo ass the *cricket* out of my thread lmao

4 hours ago, Bobonuke said:

The amount of low elo retardation is ridiculous. REREAD MY FIRST POST, it is NEITHER of your immunity spells, it is a BUG. Why would you be stuck facing one direction, only being able to auto attack, if this is "one of your spells". Can you not read simple coherent english? Holy shit. Lmfao.

I would honestly like a video of this.

You keep posting that people are doing it, but no videos. 

I have neither seen it nor heard about it till this thread(also no matter what I did in a spar with my friend couldn't replicate what you describe).   We need some solid proof of your claims rather than telling people to get out of the thread.

Lol... @Roxefeller has been on point the entire time. There was no vids that could be found for this. No one else is complaining about it, and LBDs have that 'auto attacking anti cc' skill if specced. When they're using it and if they draw it out, it'll look like '6 seconds of random auto attacks and resists everything'... Then obviously right after that, they will CC you because they probably did it to stall for CDs anyways after they burned half of it in an aerial.  

Please stop trying to bash on a dude who literally took the time to even look up the stuff you said to prove his point. 

Btw, for all those who are complaining about this 'OP 15sec Godmode with 35+ sec CD' being OP, you know know that:

1. during 6 of those seconds, all you can do is run around with those 'auto attacks', you can't cast any skills during it or it breaks.

2. you're swapping out Vortex, which is a crucial cc to the LBD's kit, for the 6 seconds of immunity.

3. you'll be running maelstrom instead of parry, so the 'broken godmode can't attack or I'll get parried' spin isn't in the kit.
Know that most high tier BDs don't even run this build. So for those of you who are complaining and losing to it, you're losing to a BD who traded dps for defensive skills and who can only use that 'godmode combo' once, maybe twice?? each game.

OMG lolol I was trying to figure out wtf this guy was talking about thinking he was on crack until i realized what skill is being  talked about.

Seriously of all the things to complain about, this less than optimal defensive (mainly pve attractive) skill is getting bashed on as OP/Exploit.

This is not a class balance issue.

This is a l2p issue k ty.

Do yourself a favor and stand still while the guy uses this skill on you, that way he can also heal off your dumb donkey.

I like how you're all trying to belittle anything I say, yet you're all lower elo than me. Lmfao. You degenerates honestly need to reread my first post, as I clearly state it's neither of their immunity spells.  You're all probably too stupid to realize the difference between them, though.

Stay low elo folks.

2 hours ago, Evict said:

OMG lolol I was trying to figure out wtf this guy was talking about thinking he was on crack until i realized what skill is being  talked about.

Seriously of all the things to complain about, this less than optimal defensive (mainly pve attractive) skill is getting bashed on as OP/Exploit.

This is not a class balance issue.

This is a l2p issue k ty.

Do yourself a favor and stand still while the guy uses this skill on you, that way he can also heal off your dumb donkey.

sick silver rating you got there lmao

Archived