Blade Master leveling guide

Muddgutts

I've been poking around the net, but have only come up with mixed results for a good leveling guide. I love the class so far, and would like to go about leveling in a way that gets the most from my class. Does anyone know of a good guide? Like which professions and gathering skills work best for us? Which souls shields should i use, and when should i switch out to a new one? What gear should i be hunting for? I have a million questions. Please throw me so wisdom that you have learned.

Keep your main weapon upgraded as often as possible.

Your first soulshield will be from the first wheel of fate(stalker jiangshi iirc)

Your second will either be Blackram Narrows purple or Viridian Hero(vendor).

Next will be the Cinderlands renown(i think?).

From there it's the soul shield from Tomb of the Exiles Purple.

From there you'll be looking at something end-gamey, which used to be Moonwater Dueling to start and expand to 6-8 from Blackram Supply. As for Bloodshade and Mushin's, I need some more data to work with first. But it will probably be a combination of these two for your final soul shield.

Your professions don't really matter, if you want to make money just go Tree Fellers, Merry Potters, Soul Wardens, and the gather for Merry Potters that's escaping me atm.

Your gear will mostly be just upgrading your main gear, but you should stop your weapon at True Profane for now(the proc is just so good).

Archived