Stun-locks

Bahdonkadonk

As a slayer I've found stun-locks to be very frustrating. Despite many of my traits proclaiming to nullify a list of cc. I still find myself incapacitated for large chunks of the majority of my matches. What makes this worse, is one of my only three abilities that seems to be of any use for escaping cc. Is very difficult to use, I'm not sure if this is because of latency or bad game design.

The abilities name is retreat, when dazed, knocked down or unconscious the game seemingly gives you less than a second to press F in order to use this ability escaping your condition. The only time I manage to pull this ability off is when I see the cc coming and begin to spam my f key. I usually pull of the other abilities that require you to press F but this one seems to be impossible.

I would really like it if retreat, and all other abilities that give you a brief window to activate them have that windows size increased. I believe this would make peoples game experience more relaxed, enjoyable and most importantly, less frustrating.

I bet your Ping rate is high.. BUT I can agree with you ..

wait till you hit an arena with a FM that just locks you in place EVERYTIME you break the holds TILL you have no releases left and YET they still have lock downs off CD .. 

NOT sure why IT feels like this too me too and since the first week of open play I have found it getting harder and harder ..

I also HAVE NO idea how the idiotic game decides who to match up as a 38th level player shouldn't be matched vs 45th or so BUT it sure seems that way

32 minutes ago, Bahdonkadonk said:

As a slayer I've found stun-locks to be very frustrating. Despite many of my traits proclaiming to nullify a list of cc. I still find myself incapacitated for large chunks of the majority of my matches. What makes this worse, is one of my only three abilities that seems to be of any use for escaping cc. Is very difficult to use, I'm not sure if this is because of latency or bad game design.

The abilities name is retreat, when dazed, knocked down or unconscious the game seemingly gives you less than a second to press F in order to use this ability escaping your condition. The only time I manage to pull this ability off is when I see the cc coming and begin to spam my f key. I usually pull of the other abilities that require you to press F but this one seems to be impossible.

I would really like it if retreat, and all other abilities that give you a brief window to activate them have that windows size increased. I believe this would make peoples game experience more relaxed, enjoyable and most importantly, less frustrating.

That is how it is supposed to work, otherwise a 12s cd break free would be broken...there is second wind for that :) 

4 hours ago, Shar said:

That is how it is supposed to work, otherwise a 12s cd break free would be broken...there is second wind for that :) 

I would prefer an ability with a long cd that I can actually use rather than an ability I can't use at all. Oh & Kenshos' comment is very distressful, I'm starting to wonder if this game is worth playing at all. Considering pvp is typically my main focus in mmorpgs.

Archived