Game broken after patch

nahoot

27 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

for some classes THIS will be the farm patch .. 

I was told it would be like this as a KFM but my first match against a FM made me just leave the arena and NOT bother with anymore till they fix this or i get some real info ..

People will tell you it's balanced, that you can SS to escape immobilize and that's FM is underpowered, I don't share that point of view.

Perma immobilize/snare is a stupid mechanic yes, mostly because we just can't turn around and use our charge while immobilized, because FM won't stay in front of us to allow us to target them,  and we can't use our charge when out of immobilize because we're snared and charge is disabled. So we have a little window to catch the FM and usually they still have their escape mechanic up and enough control to start the cycle again.

KFM vs FM is like having a knife and fighting a guy with a AK47, your only chance to win is if the guy makes an obvious mistake, they have more controls than we have immune, and we just can't proc our Q and E from distance.

We can kill the bad ones, but it's clearly not a matchup in our favor on equally skilled players, we simply don't have the tools to manage/counter FM, unless we outplay them, which is not a reliable mechanic to assure a win.

4 minutes ago, Ottis said:

People will tell you it's balanced, that you can SS to escape immobilize and that's FM is underpowered, I don't share that point of view.

Perma immobilize/snare is a stupid mechanic yes, mostly because we just can't turn around and use our charge while immobilized, because FM won't stay in front of us to allow us to target them,  and we can't use our charge when out of immobilize because we're snared and charge is disabled. So we have a little window to catch the FM and usually they still have their escape mechanic up and enough control to start the cycle again.

KFM vs FM is like having a knife and fighting a guy with a AK47, your only chance to win is if the guy makes an obvious mistake, they have more controls than we have immune, and we just can't proc our Q and E from distance.

We can kill the bad ones, but it's clearly not a matchup in our favor on equally skilled players, we simply don't have the tools to manage/counter FM, unless we outplay them, which is not a reliable mechanic to assure a win.

I don't want and insured win .. 

I just don't want to feel like I am not a farm toy to be killed at will .. after being frozen into the middle of the arena my health dropped to less than 1/2 in no time AND i never got to move after that I just threw up my hands when YET again I couldn't move ..

HEY I know it is the hardest class to play COMBO wise BUT this isn't about combos but about a class that got upgraded JUST to kill KFMs 

all the Q_Q is just so sad.. guys learn to play please ... how come top players don't argue about stuff like this ? i wonder ...... 

short answer is , they are not bad like you guys . even i the more i played the more i understood ... you can pretty much beat anything with any class ... you just have to play well

unless its a summoner and your targeting bugs out all the time and cant land a single aerial combo because the cat gets focused while its in full def mode and you can waste big CD-s because of the targeting system being bad vs summoners ( yes i use priority on dotted target or what) 

1 minute ago, Bestbad said:

all the Q_Q is just so sad.. guys learn to play please ... how come top players don't argue about stuff like this ? i wonder ...... 

short answer is , they are not bad like you guys . even i the more i played the more i understood ... you can pretty much beat anything with any class ... you just have to play well

unless its a summoner and your targeting bugs out all the time and cant land a single aerial combo because the cat gets focused while its in full def mode and you can waste big CD-s because of the targeting system being bad vs summoners ( yes i use priority on dotted target or what) 

calling people bad while you can't even target the summoner instead of the cat... gz

Just now, Ottis said:

calling people bad while you can't even target the summoner instead of the cat... gz

nah dont get me wrong , i've been diamond in the preseason with overall 2 weeks of gaming experience (not pvp only ) , but i'm talking about how the targeting sistem SOMETIMES f*ks up 

1 hour ago, Bestbad said:

Here's the thing. When you were plat before the patch, able to at least outplay most classes in a balanced fight during an arena, sure. You can openly tell people to get better, but here's the thing. This patch buffed the hell out of a lot of classes. It's not even in the cards to "get better". A lot of high ranking players have spoken out about the bullshit they've done to a few classes. For example, Blade Masters are stuck and cannot climb because they can't do anything to anyone. Assassins have a hard time with damage now, because the buffed classes also got insanely buffed healing.

So please, before you go and be that guy that just goes into threads like this and pretty much says "Git gud" make sure you do your research.

4 hours ago, Roxysox said:

Here's the thing. When you were plat before the patch, able to at least outplay most classes in a balanced fight during an arena, sure. You can openly tell people to get better, but here's the thing. This patch buffed the hell out of a lot of classes. It's not even in the cards to "get better". A lot of high ranking players have spoken out about the bullshit they've done to a few classes. For example, Blade Masters are stuck and cannot climb because they can't do anything to anyone. Assassins have a hard time with damage now, because the buffed classes also got insanely buffed healing.

So please, before you go and be that guy that just goes into threads like this and pretty much says "Git gud" make sure you do your research.

name me 1 top player (platinum is no good) 

and again , the good players are on low rating now as well as every other starter .even if its hard to believe , there are good summoners out there who fight you too

7 hours ago, Bestbad said:

name me 1 top player (platinum is no good) 

and again , the good players are on low rating now as well as every other starter .even if its hard to believe , there are good summoners out there who fight you too

I don't remember fighting a Summoner I had issues with. Most summoners beat me, but that's the 2v1 aspect of Summs I just cannot get around. That happens, some people just can't beat certain classes. However, you ran out of the question really quick. moweh was a Blade Master a friend of mine talked to about Blade Masters in the current tier, and he's even saying BM is pretty much finished as of this patch until they get either  slight buff, or BD gets a hard nerf, because let's face it. Blade Cancer is legitimately broken, and if you don't agree, you haven't fought a BD using the bug.

Archived