I don't understand how I still get hit

xSkull

27 minutes ago, Sieghlyon said:

seriously memory leak , i hope than when we quit , the memory is discarded because i don't want to buy another hard disk for this game 

A memory leak refers to RAM, rather than hard disk space. Basically, programs request memory to be allocated to them by the OS. Once that memory is allocated to a program, only that program or a program with certain permissions is allowed to modify that memory. A memory leak occurs when a program fails to deallocate the memory that it has allocated. When this happens, the memory cannot be used by other programs, but is not in use by the program that allocated it. If a program constantly does this, then the amount of memory that is tied up by the program can grow indefinitely until the computer no longer has any free memory to allocate.

This doesn't affect your hard disk storage unless the memory required exceeds your installed RAM capacity and spills over into your page file. Even then, any memory allocated should be released when the program is terminated, so you shouldn't have anything permanent to worry about.

Yeah this is really anoying, I never experienced  this in another game.
Not only you get hit by stuff you already moved away from, you get hit even if you never stayed on the red cicle.

A few hours ago we were doing Hae Mujin 24 with a friend on the last phase when he uses thunders my friend was dead and watching me playing from the ground at one time the boss used his thunders and I never moved because none of the red circles was under me, yet I got hit anyway and died.My friend couldnt stop laughting at how much bullshit that was.

Each little thing add to move me away from this game..

Archived