28 attack power gem [BUG]

Victorion

I recently, bought a diamond gem from the market place, with the description 28 attack power. Brilliant Hexagonal Diamond. I double checked that i was buying the right gem, since it´s quite expensive and I read someone else who bought the wrong gem by mistake. Now that it landed in my inventory it says "28 additional damage" and not 28 attack power. Which is a huge difference, because the attack power is a multiplier and the add damage, is a fixed damage and peanuts when you already are doing damage in the thousands. Anybody else experienced this? Is it a description bug?

18 minutes ago, Victorion said:

I recently, bought a diamond gem from the market place, with the description 28 attack power. Brilliant Hexagonal Diamond. I double checked that i was buying the right gem, since it´s quite expensive and I read someone else who bought the wrong gem by mistake. Now that it landed in my inventory it says "28 additional damage" and not 28 attack power. Which is a huge difference, because the attack power is a multiplier and the add damage, is a fixed damage and peanuts when you already are doing damage in the thousands. Anybody else experienced this? Is it a description bug?

I believe you may have purchased the wrong gem. There are both AP and AD diamonds, and you may have fallen for someone selling an overpriced additional damage gem.

My AP+28 brilliant hex works just fine.

Archived