gadering craft

PurpleStar18

ask me game got mega poor geting items and craft be beter at wow and guild wars 2 bs craft loke like odering at allegro and thets sucks i love get pixeaxe go mine and get minerals for items i build  cent craft own loke armo and most armos got bug at gon famle like sharp end of breasts fune ho made thos armos som ho never see breasts;p i cent us ot aros black hongmoon and ashe at dezert lke holerius at gon girls and fune all net tell bs game got tons mans ho ar hide gays and tranzwesttits any man play as girl in game do so and its words from profesors of sociologi arund world i wud love get own biznes at bs black smith shop fix ppol items craft armos onle i cud give and onle may weaponds;p get own mines and get from ther not one time us tool tons minerals ;p but system in bs donnt exist this allegrro ordering cen berly coll craft most armos beter loke ar XLL moves for adult then video game i see som art d3 ho ar for adult and they us same loke avatars bs using fune nc cencel onle tru range cless guner be fun us it and game stard bored whay kung fu destroyer shud be onle gon race jin shud got assasins lade masters warlock the big lezbs ho mans not exit shud be alll abut magic force masters onle

an lyn the onle summoner as primal summoner whit wolfs new one blade dancer and force master less cless races shere thet beter see same bug at city of villens city of heros when they mix all s same gear game die borning  beter add more cless onle for 1 race to us then all us same see the skini lezbs as kung fu and jin made me funey how rac e ho not body bild cud be kung fu its as tell howk eye be beter in male then hulk;p and i did love the old summoner im more for dogs i got reaal life dog and i bit she win vs cat^^ never see cat win vs pitbull or amstaf:P i love to customize own armos blizzzard and ea tell i good gaame art and i cud made form like 4 5 armos of bs beter new one get arm form thsi bikini top  thi s bottom this legs this and color it and new armo but game not got it so onle this early alfa game wher ppl play as mortals and gods and demigods cud onle ther be huge golem titans aand all monster you cud find in mmorpgs to you play as i onle love bs fight system but same be at tera and craft total tresh not like  odering good from allegro to get keys or hammers thet holerius:( and loke like nc team go easy way of you pley you order items at net and magic bird rat get you them veryy sad and love job on it and pley at europ server  2 days see more rasist the play at wow or l2 

Archived