Blackram Narrows has put me off the game

ItsHectic

I just got to it only today due to trying to fix the stuttering and also tweaking color and such since release which I did.

I understand its not end game but its a purple dungeon and a very popular one but all it consists of is pull group of enemies, block, AoE, walk out of circle, repeat.

Theres barely any adds, theres no communication neccesary. The group doesnt even have to stay together. The only thing I saw someone say was "dragonblood".

I have only ran it 4 times and I am struggling to start the game up again knowing that thats how simple the PvE is.

Anyway Im not posting just to complain, I really want someone to tell me it gets better, that theres some sort of individual skill involved and a sense of team work to the PvE in this game.

Well, technically we're on a "launch" patch. There's not much to do except to hit 45 and try to get your gear as far as possible. We're getting new dungeons and things to do tomorrow with the mushin tower patch.

Wait till you try Skittering / Brightstone / Blackram Supply 6man.

Narrows is such an obvious tutorial/beginner's boss fight type of thing.

The 'final boss' there just moves so slow and has such obvious attacks, actually, it was a pretty perfect tutorial type thing as I learned I actually have to use that backstep + forward dash type of combo on things to avoid attacks.

Archived