Spawn killing

MasterNoctis

I was doing a Dung we finished it we were in the outer lobby i was wearing blackram outfit ive never been attack while just standing there, i got killed okay i re spawned i died while i was in the loading screen get up dead again again and again, i can't take the outfit off while im dead i don't get a chance while im alive die right away i couldn't leave the lobby wouldn't let me do it while i was dead had to restart my game turn PvP off in the pre lobby area to the Dung or give spawn protection when your dying before you even load in there something really wrong.

After that happening don't really want to play anymore if i can't do nothing about it beside restart my game 

3 hours ago, MasterNoctis said:

I was doing a Dung we finished it we were in the outer lobby i was wearing blackram outfit ive never been attack while just standing there, i got killed okay i re spawned i died while i was in the loading screen get up dead again again and again, i can't take the outfit off while im dead i don't get a chance while im alive die right away i couldn't leave the lobby wouldn't let me do it while i was dead had to restart my game turn PvP off in the pre lobby area to the Dung or give spawn protection when your dying before you even load in there something really wrong.

After that happening don't really want to play anymore if i can't do nothing about it beside restart my game 

Well, you seems to have chosen to wear faction outfit in the pve lobby, so first thing first, you can only blame yourself. As for the solution, when you got killed with outfit, press 3 will revive you without the outfit on, so you are safe from the killing.

No it is not a good answer for just press button 3 to escape from this stupid situation. That is a coward and stupid act, people who do that kind of act is lack of etiquette. We support Fair pvp not Coward pvp. Game System must prevent this kind of act happened ! Please suspend the account who got a Report of doing Spawn killing !

10 hours ago, sutazen said:

No it is not a good answer for just press button 3 to escape from this stupid situation. That is a coward and stupid act, people who do that kind of act is lack of etiquette. We support Fair pvp not Coward pvp. Game System must prevent this kind of act happened ! Please suspend the account who got a Report of doing Spawn killing !

Ok, as some one who has been it the same situation, here's the thought: don't get any misconception, think of open world PvP as war. In war, there's no fairness or honor, only the living and the dead, only opportunities and chances. Ambush, back stab, strength in number are the keys, and strike when the enemy least expected you. If you see a chance, do not hesitate and get it, but if you don't have a chance, run.

If you really want etiquette and fairness, go to Arena or inviting some one to spar. There you have it, no ambush, no afk kill, no spawn killing and other BS, only the fight between two people, or 6 people, and fight with greatest honor

But OWPvP ? there's no use for all those "etiquette" BS. You are fighting for the dominance of your faction, not for yourself. There's only the hunter and the prey. Both role can possibly be you at anytime, and because you know that nowhere is safe, you have to be on high alert. OWPvP is made to simulate the tension between factions got to the point that people will kill ach other if they see enemy color. It is means to make the players feels about the chaos of warring factions in game.

If you can't handle the unfairness nature of OWPvP, I suggest you not to wear the faction outfit at all. OWPvP isn't meant for you. Think of it as Game of throne series, the good guy usually die first.  The most possible etiquette you can get in OWPvP is that most cap lvl won't bother to fight lowbies, unless those lowbies try to get smart and attack first.

Oh, and don't pull the "put yourself in their place" card, I've experienced it a lot when I was a newbie mainly because I hate seeing enemy faction players killing my NPC allies, but I don't yelling around or asking people to be reported/suspended, because OWPvP is a "dog eat dog" situation, not the fancy butterfly world where people like to act noble or having chivalry 

Archived