"Please Contact to Administrator in Heavenly Island"...?

Pixystix

This is what it says when I try to turn in more prestige, I've tried to figure how to rank up more in the past week but not sure where this is talking about that I have to go. My first thought was Heaven's Reach but I don't think I can get back there? My other thought was it could be Hell's Island and be a terrible translation? But that's not in the game yet. Anyone have any ideas on where it could mean that I have to go in order to get to the rank after ascendant?

heavenly.png

Thanks to the GM who after many days responded to my ticket saying "you must contact administrator to heavenly island in order rank up" then closing the ticket. I appreciate your hard work and dedication looking into the matter and providing me with such detailed and accurate information,  regardless that it's the same exact thing my screenshot i submitted to you says, but with worse grammar. Unfortunately, there is no heavenly island in this game, and if it means heaven's reach, there's no way to get back there after level 1. So I'll need you to re-open my ticket or get someone who can read English to help explain the question I'm trying to get an answer to, thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Oh my God !!!
Now more this problem, npc says the same message to me ..... someone support or GM could give us a straightforward answer to how to solve it ????
Or will this be no resolution to my problem of not being able to use the mail in my account ????

6 hours ago, Azkeel said:

Oh my God !!!
Now more this problem, npc says the same message to me ..... someone support or GM could give us a straightforward answer to how to solve it ????
Or will this be no resolution to my problem of not being able to use the mail in my account ????

What the NPC is basically saying is that he doesnt have the authority to upgrade your faction rank above rank 3 (master sergeant for cerulean or ascendant for crimson) or he may even be unable to even get you to rank 3. I'm assuming this NPC is in misty woods, so the next area where you can continue to upgrade your faction rank should be soulstone plains.

If your faction rank is a lot lower than rank 3, then you should probably contact support.

You can not turn in prestige in misty no more, you have reached the ranking or is above the ranking. If you want to continue, you'll have to collect the prestige in soulstone plains and turn in prestige there until you reach the max ranking there.

Archived