i Never got my NCoins!!!!!

realone

even though  its been 24 hours since i paid to get some 800 coins i never got them. i got the confirmation that you already took my money but i never saw the Ncoins in the game. please advice.

and by the way if this takes so long just to get some stupid coins then be sure that this was the last time i ever buy anything from you.

There was an issue with some accounts that their NC coin balance wasn't displayed correctly and ppl had trouble buying stuff. I bought 4000 NC Coin during all that unaware of the issue cause it looked fine beforehand. I submitted a ticket hours ago with order number and all, but no response yet so I'm sleeping it off... Hopefully I'll get a response in the morn or sometime tomorrow.

i wasnt aware of any issues, its not the first time ncsoft does this. i used to play aion from the start and they had similar problems there too. Besides im not playing the game 24/7 cause i work a lot, so when i wanna but something it means i really want it that exact moment that im buying it and not 48 hours later. Its been 30 hours since i bought the damn coins  and still got nothing...now tell me, will i ever be considering bying anything from them again?? not in a million years

Archived