Cannot collect the Copper node needed to start placing orders with my Prospector Union profession

Gamerchick

Yesterday it was the Raspberry that didn't register when I collected it for my Herbside service profession.  Today now it seems I have the Raspberry and can start placing my first order, but alas now its the Prospectors Union Profession I am having issues with.  The Copper node is right in front of Old man cho's place by the big rocks but it won't let me gather it.  Therefore I am unable to place my first order with the Prospector Union Rep Guild.

Anyone else having issues with collecting the nodes or items for their professions?

Hey GamerChick I actually made a account just to suggest what I did to fix this problem. You must go into town and speak with the prospector rep they will probably have a blue arrow over their head. I had gone through the whole game and never had completed the intro quest for them and when I went to collect the copper it would sparkle but it wouldnt let me gather it... So I was in the same position. just go to town look for the prospector and see if that works for you. After I picked up the intro quest it instantly let me gather the copper! 

Hopefully it works for ya!

Archived