Guide for February 10th Patch

Myleina

21 minutes ago, Myleina said:

Made a poorly written guide about stuff coming up this week and some extra stuff if anyone care to read/correct  me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/44nl4q

I assume this is an 'unofficial' guess as to how the transition to lvl 50 will progress, because I get the impression NCwest are not 100% sure how they are going to do it themselves yet, although one thing we do know is there will be alot of 'corners cut' as we already see with the Hongmoon levels, I remember doing them on CN severs and it was a huge grind, one thing they have stated is we will be following closely the Korean version.

1 minute ago, Elvenmad said:

I assume this is an 'unofficial' guess as to how the transition to lvl 50 will progress, because I get the impression NCwest are not 100% sure how they are going to do it themselves yet, although one thing we do know is there will be alot of 'corners cut' as we already see with the Hongmoon levels, I remember doing them on CN severs and it was a huge grind

Yeahhh.. I based myself on CN/TW versions, so some future stuff may be wrong. But as for the Feb 10 contents, I'm 95% sure I'm right xD

Yes going off CN servers your right, but one thing I remember from NC's recent live stream they stated the PoH, E-fleet Shield set will still be best in game pve wise, and the Tower set was heavy with HP, so either they dont know what they are talking about or we not getting the normal (other versions) Tower set, Plus we have Spiral lab coming next and that a had a good shield set too, most used to mix tower and Lab, So we have to see what we get at the time,

Well for the soul shields, i based myself off the KR database, which is pretty accurate regarding Moonwater Arena and Poharan... so I believe the Tower/Labby/Mushin/BSH soul shield will stay on the same note as KR's database. If  not... NCsoft is weird...

=

Archived