Soloing Brightstone ruins as a blade dancer?

Yuomuu

am already lvl 45 with tre profane and maxed out gear untill u neeed 5 moonwater ts which i dont have that amout of money XD, also have the moonwater arena soulshield and poh purple set.

my question is how do u solow brightstone with bladedancer? i saw a video soloing the last bosses, but the first two are incredibly hard. i cant even get past the first one, could some1 help me out and share a build and how to get past the first two bosses? i googled but im completely lost -.- there is barely any info.

also are my soulshields correct, like i dont understand, do i have to reopen certain soulshield pieces to give me crit and infuse them with crit shield or what? im really confused >.<

Possible to solo the dungeon, you just gotta have the proper amount of crit/acc/pierce, crit rather to increase your damage. Info, you learn by doing the dungeon. Mix between Poh/arena/dokumo/brightstone bopae enchanted with crafted moonwater bo-pae.

41 minutes ago, Shirou said:

Possible to solo the dungeon, you just gotta have the proper amount of crit/acc/pierce, crit rather to increase your damage. Info, you learn by doing the dungeon. Mix between Poh/arena/dokumo/brightstone bopae enchanted with crafted moonwater bo-pae.

They are called soul shields here :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DPc0h7EOVM

This guy's guide helped me solo. If you spec Raid (Tier 3 form 3) and Body Kick (Tier 2 Form 2)  u can cc the bosses instantly for 24sec, allowing you to clear the mobs around the first two bosses easily. For the last bosses i personally take the Raid and Body Kick out for Lightning flash and Lightning draw. The double stun isn't really needed since you can just double knockdown to enable your phantom grip combo. 

Archived