Class Help

Lohke

Hi! My name is Lohke. I am interested in trying this game out and I had a few questions about the classes. My 3 main interests are Assasin, Blade Dancer, and Blade Master. I am not sure which to choose. I've always loved assassin style gameplay so I am leaning towards that but I was also wondering if either of the other too are fun. I am a huge SAO fan (part of the reason i'm interested in those 2 classes) and was curious if either of them are similar to Kirito in any way. Feedback on both the "funness" (lol) of each class and the similarity to Kirito are both appreciated :) Thanks!

Edit: I am looking to be geared towards pvp at endgame just fyi. And i'm also a fan of Itachi from Naruto :P I figured assassin or blade master might be like him. 

From what I can tell through gameplay is that with Assassins in BnS, you actually have to play like a real assassin. You go in, burst, then deceive your enemy and vanish into the shadows (er...stealth <.<).

Blade Dance just kinda...I mean...I really don't know. When I see one I just here "wululululululu" kinda wind sounds from them spinning. It's amusing and cute at least. OH but they do have a lot of burst (kinda lack sustained damage).

Blade Masters will be your tanks (along with KFM). There isn't any duel wielding like in SAO but there are some pretty sweet swords. Although, there is an outfit named Obsidian Serpent that you might wanna check out in game that probably fits the Kirito look. Since this is the only one of the 3 I've played so far, I'd say that Blade Master takes a little while to ramp up. You see other classes do cool stuff and you're like "wait...I only have a block. :( " (you'll have a bit more but you get the point lol). But my god watching Blade Master PvP has to be one of my favorite things in this game. It's literally very beautiful and visually and aesthetically stunning.

I'd HIGHLY recommend YouTube-ing some gameplay videos and PvP videos of each class (if you're into PvP).

Archived