some leveling help

unkempt

hi guys. So i'm currently leveling a kfm, and it has been bugging me for a while, but how the hell do i upgrade my weapons?. So u need a specific weapon to the "breakthrough". Where do i get those weapons, is that from quests (main story) or?. Im so confused.

Would really appreciate some help.

You get your first hongmoon weapon in bamboo village by doing yellow quests which is the main quest line.I believe captain dochung give it to you in his house.Next yellow quest Namsoyoo tells you to go see the mayor which gonna give you a training token to upgrade it but any weapon you get in game you can upgrade with them too.I suggest not using blue or violet weapon for upgrading since many of them you gonna need at a certain point to upgrade your hongmoon.Keep following all the yellow quests and at some points npc gonna give you accessories from them too like necklace,earring and ring.

1 hour ago, Keawen said:

You get your first hongmoon weapon in bamboo village by doing yellow quests which is the main quest line.I believe captain dochung give it to you in his house.Next yellow quest Namsoyoo tells you to go see the mayor which gonna give you a training token to upgrade it but any weapon you get in game you can upgrade with them too.I suggest not using blue or violet weapon for upgrading since many of them you gonna need at a certain point to upgrade your hongmoon.Keep following all the yellow quests and at some points npc gonna give you accessories from them too like necklace,earring and ring.

it's mostly the weapon. It says a i need a weapon to breakthrough. Where do i get this weapon. Im currently level 15 and my weapon is level 2.

breakthrough weapons are found in dungeons (as reward from boss or box given at the end). blue weapons can be bought on the marketplace (auction house), you can press F5 to bring that up. purple weapons are from the final story dungeon in the main quest area, the first one being the blackram dungeon. 

you breakthrough weapon you need is the stalker weapon for your class which can be attain via chest through the wheel of fate. the token of the wheel of fate come from beating the mini area boss mob next to the wheel (its a red mask that appears on your mini map).

edit: also to note ANY WEAPONS can be used to upgrade your weapon (sealed or not). just right your weapon and select upgrade and then a new window will show. from here just right click the weapons in your inventory and youll see the green bar move untill it reaches the end or until you run out of weapons. then just click upgrade. 

Ok first upgrade is when your hongmoon is at level 6 and you gonna need a gauntlet stalker weapon since you are a kung fu master.You can get that weapon 2 ways clicking a wheel in foshy pyres and using keys til u find ur class weapon or you can buy it at the ah stalker are pretty cheap doubt gonna cost you more then 50 copper.

Just now, unkempt said:

by the way guys, the quest called "the way of hongmoon - pay your respects" Is the quest bugged?. I can't find the quest, like im at the purple thing, but there's nothing

you should have to examine the rock and get a book from it. the book will be put into your inventory. just right click and read through it and the quest will be done.

Yeah read the book that u get when you press F on the rock in jadestone village and it should update and oh i forgot something ah become useable at level 16 before that npc just show your bank and mail won't show marketplace at bottom left.

Just now, unkempt said:

im basically lost, no idea what to do. This is so frustrating 

Just now, TengokuKishi said:

youre to far :P the quest is inside that building on the left. its on the right wall once in the building, then talk to the lyn girl next to it.

and by building on the left i mean the one in the SS you gave. in my other post i thought you were past this point so that may be why you are confused and i apologize for that.

Press M and you should see a violet down arrow which tells you where to go for next step in a specific quest.Sounds like you haven't click the incense burner inside the earthseers building.If that's the case go do that and then npc next to it gonna want to talk to you everything is mark on the quest.Then a new quest should appear on your list with a letter from brother hajoon.Read it and then rock gonna have a green light over it u click the rock.Hope it helps.

Archived