Soul Fighter (Qi Master)

suchalameo

I was wondering if we are going to get Qi Master (or Soul Fighter is the new name i guess) faster than the Korean server? Considering it just came out a little over a month ago for them, that seems like a really long time for us. I really want to play this class!!!

This is the only forum that seemed remotely fitting to ask this in- feel free to move it to whatever is the correct one >,<

7 hours ago, suchalameo said:

I was wondering if we are going to get Qi Master (or Soul Fighter is the new name i guess) faster than the Korean server? Considering it just came out a little over a month ago for them, that seems like a really long time for us. I really want to play this class!!!

This is the only forum that seemed remotely fitting to ask this in- feel free to move it to whatever is the correct one >,<

May be in a while, because i think we are just getting warlock out this 10th so yeah.

3 hours ago, InoriYuzurihaDesu said:

May be in a while, because i think we are just getting warlock out this 10th so yeah.

Warlock's not coming out on the 10th. If it was, it'd be plastered all over the place. As of right now, Warlock has no definitive release date. We just know it's coming "soon". And it'll take priority over Qi Master/Soul Fighter -- so you might wanna find a comfy seat. We'll be here a while.

3 hours ago, Aerisia said:

Warlock's not coming out on the 10th. If it was, it'd be plastered all over the place. As of right now, Warlock has no definitive release date. We just know it's coming "soon". And it'll take priority over Qi Master/Soul Fighter -- so you might wanna find a comfy seat. We'll be here a while.

Ah so sad, where is my awakened dual dragons ><

Archived