Character Creation Transfer?

TitaniaNiox

Okay, so i created a new character on blade and soul yesterday on the Ikasun server so that i could play with a couple of friends. Another friend of mine is on the Dochun server and i would like just to have my characters look the same because i worked very hard to create my character. 

Thanks, TitaniaNiox :)

No need to re-do, you can still save your character appearance if you didn't delete your character on Iksanun. I forgot the hotkey to open that window but when you take a screenshot an icon will appear that will take you there, then in one of the tabs there's an option to save appearance, then you can load that appearance on a new character using the button "manage appearance" in the character creation screen. 

• 11 months later...

thats easy, press f2 and the character info window will show up. you can also press escape and select character info. there where the image of your character can be shown, there is the take a picture button, in the windows that shows there's one that says save appearance. that's the one that is going to save ur character and you can use it when creating another.

I would also like to ask. I saved my character appearance as request of a friend that like it very much. He wants to used my char to create one for himself but even if i give him the imagine created in my folder, he cant use it. Can some one tell me how to pass it to him in a way that it will work for him or how can he modified it so it works?

Archived