Fabric

marilouss

nope, spend money, and use those mats to gamble at a different costume. NCSoft has revolutionized the game son!  But in the Kr version, high end costumes can be salvaged for the mats. I have yet to find a costume I can salvage from killing mobs

That's actually quite disappointing as we have to spend lots of money just to gamble in order to get what we want, and there's a possibility that you'll get something that you dont even want as well. But anyway, thanks for taking your time replying and i hope there's an update that makes fabric easier to obtain later.

Actually there is a possibility you will fail and get 1 fabric back, yay for litterally throwing money away!

None of the costumes in the NA version that you can acquire in game can be salvaged despite what the wardrobe may say if you do not have the outfit yet.

I saw someone say you can salvage some of the costumes you get as a drop in certain dungeons, and even though it says they are salvageable (burning flames for example) they actually are not, one of two things I have come across in the game that is a complete lie

Archived