Can we kick people from party yet?

Syanonn

It is getting very tiring to either have to leave and reform a group or carry these AFKs in dungeon.

For low levels, the ones that you need for weapons are the worse offenders - Blackram Narrows, The Darkglimpse, etc.

And today I have already 2 people pretty much just AFKing in 6-man Blackram Supply Chain - only just to follow you from zone to zone so they can roll on shit.

Might as well queue for 4 man but I just wanted the daily.

No please I hope they don't bring this in this game, sure it's important but after suffering from that system on FFXIV cause people will accuse you of being "undergeared" JUST BECAUSE you can't kill a boss under 5 mins and serve their goal to farm real fast I started to hate the system. That and FFXIV started with really amazingly good community.

7 minutes ago, Syanonn said:

It is getting very tiring to either have to leave and reform a group or carry these AFKs in dungeon.

For low levels, the ones that you need for weapons are the worse offenders - Blackram Narrows, The Darkglimpse, etc.

And today I have already 2 people pretty much just AFKing in 6-man Blackram Supply Chain - only just to follow you from zone to zone so they can roll on shit.

Might as well queue for 4 man but I just wanted the daily.

i was told that under the "..." other in your group can start an Voting to Kick them, sadly the leader can not start it

Archived