230ms in Arenas?

Xyda

13 minutes ago, Xyda said:

I am hoping that the lack of response from them means they have solved the issue and will be sorted out after the patch today.

I like your optimism, I want to feel that way as well but I dunno. This is NOT just a EU thing btw, this is affecting NA as well. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Canadian player. I average about 80ms outside of arena. In arena, my ping hits about 200. So, Don't worry folks. Northern NA is feeling it too. :( NCRipsoft is only after one thing, again, not caring about player base or server issues. $$$$$$$$$

6 hours ago, Eryk said:

y its fun when peoples say that with 200 ping+ can easy get diamond so for me that player mmo is first mmo they played cause they dont know 200 ping is 2sec+ delay what is huge that mean someone with lets say 50 ping move insta so that 50 ping can be even no skiller vs some years ppls and ofc can lose i dont tell lose but (can)  that why really skilled ppls cant do pvp cause its not fun with ping so far only fair to test someone skill is game like tekken and other like that where is not about ping or hmm all have same ping=1 xD and if someone tell its pro with class here that mean only hes ego is too high end of topic xD if arena matches will be in eu so y will be fair but its first mmo i see its game server eu and arena us?? xDDD

200ms = 0.2 sec, that is still a lot however especially when the games 'reaction window' is limited to what? 0.5? human reaction time is ~0.2 that leaves a realistic window of 0.1s or some shit (including moving the finger). NCSOFT PLS!

30 minutes ago, devranek said:

No lag after patch? Because there is such a silence.

It's just because people are distracted with PvE content at the moment which doesn't have as much lag as the Arenas or CS Dungeons.

Lag is worse in the Open World after the patch to be honest, much worse for me...

I realised that my game in Open World started lag day before update. I though "this is because upcoming patch". After patch I had still lags, and I though "this is because server unstable just after patch". But now Im sure that I will come to my house, log in to the game and say "hell no, those lags again!".

today i removed bns, because of the lag and ping issues. maybe i will give this game a chance in the future, when ncsoft change the communtity politics and fix this important shit instead of adding new content. new content means nothing, if the rest of the game is so frustrating, that i need after every login and arena round a cpr.

Fairly easy to notice latency issues, yes. I often don't even get my opener charge to show as Blade Master before I'm jumped upon. When I do get to charge them, they still move forward 3-4 meters forcing me to charge them again if I want to actually capitalize on the stun. Same happens when stunning them on the run. They keep moving for a brief moment. Or abilities missing on people that are just running or jumping circles around you, despite the game clearly stating it was going to hit. The most fun I've seen was a Summoner being unhittable with Flicker until I started firing it ahead of where he was showing on my screen. Another one was me chasing after a Destroyer who was out of juice. We were almost walking through each other on my screen, yet Honed Slash was unavailable.

No idea how to actually check ping in B&S, though.
Edit: This is on EU. I'm from the Netherlands.

2 minutes ago, Michieltjuhh said:

Fairly easy to notice latency issues, yes. I often don't even get my opener charge to show as Blade Master before I'm jumped upon. When I do get to charge them, they still move forward 3-4 meters forcing me to charge them again if I want to actually capitalize on the stun. Same happens when stunning them on the run. They keep moving for a brief moment. Or abilities missing on people that are just running or jumping circles around you, despite the game clearly stating it was going to hit. The most fun I've seen was a Summoner being unhittable with Flicker until I started firing it ahead of where he was showing on my screen. Another one was me chasing after a Destroyer who was out of juice. We were almost walking through each other on my screen, yet Honed Slash was unavailable.

No idea how to actually check ping in B&S, though.
Edit: This is on EU. I'm from the Netherlands.

- Open Task Manager (Shift+Ctrl+Esc)

- Go to the Performance Tab and click Open Resource Monitor

- Go to Network Tab of Resource Monitor

- Open TCP Connections

- Find Client.exe

- Look at Latency for Port 10100

2 minutes ago, Xyda said:

- Open Task Manager (Shift+Ctrl+Esc)

- Go to the Performance Tab and click Open Resource Monitor

- Go to Network Tab of Resource Monitor

- Open TCP Connections

- Find Client.exe

- Look at Latency for Port 10100

Thanks. Show's 220 for me. That's.. disturbingly bad.

2 minutes ago, Michieltjuhh said:

Thanks. Show's 220 for me. That's.. disturbingly bad.

Exactly - I have around 230, and so many others have reported to be around 200-250ms as well.

I can almost guarantee that many other players who don't even realise are also suffering from 200+ ms.

I was not interested in the game, but i gave it a try and really liked it, but from day to day i get more and more annoyed! 

Paid for Prem, than for get more slots etc etc pay pay pay... Even payment *cricket* WoW doent cost so much damn...

After patch its bad, arena sucks cant do any combo, i am new and latency its juts impossible. and even open world.

Maybe this game is just not done well and worth of playing... dont know.

Unfortunately no good mmo left and new ones are all from korea-.- :-/

Stop crying. NA>EU.

I got diamond with my FM on CN server with 420 ms plus some more.

I mean I get 30 ping now. Holy Moly I can rek peope even Im only level 17 :D

Okay to make myself clear because someone whispered at me right nao.

If you played Battlefield (Good old days) you got kicked out when you were at ~200ms.

Because your bad ping affected all the players. They all had to wait for your damn ping to get ready.

If in a group of course. I think it's kinda the same here.

10 minutes ago, Alison said:

Stop crying. NA>EU.

I got diamond with my FM on CN server with 420 ms plus some more.

I mean I get 30 ping now. Holy Moly I can rek peope even Im only level 17 :D

I don't give a *cricket* what your rating was on CN server with 420ms. You chose to play on that server. Now the game is released here and 200ms+ isn't acceptible.

4 minutes ago, Zen023 said:

I don't give a *cricket* what your rating was on CN server with 420ms. You chose to play on that server. Now the game is released here and 200ms+ isn't acceptible.

Aren't all servers from EU in Frankfurt/Germany? Because someone from spain pvp'ed with someone from Germany and both got high ping? Correct me if Im wrong but I tested some tracings and they were not that great.

Pray to a good routing I would suggest.

Isn't something connected to NA as well? because people already complaining about.

I know you dont give a cricket. (Whatever it had to mean) to my post. I dont care.

Archived