Am I behind?

Daylias

Hey guys I had a quick question.  So basically this is my first character and I feel like I'm starting to lag behind.  Not damage wise though, I've progressed though to the Highland Necropolis extremely smoothly on my FM.  I'm currently level 43 and have just arrived.

HOWEVER, I'm still using my Awakened Infernal Bangle - Stage 10, because I haven't quite yet made the money to buy the next upgrade.

I do every quest, including dailies.  My professions are the MP, SW, TF, and GT.  All to rank 3.  Throughout the Cinderlands I bought nothing off the Marketplace (Trans stones, Calling bell, etc.)  I made all of my items.  However I still can't afford to upgrade my weapon with the Hujikar bangle because I simply can't afford the stone + the fee for the transformation.

So i guess my big question is.... Is this crap normal?  For a first character am I supposed to slag through the trenches until I get to the higher leveled areas and can actually make some gold?  Because I'm being pretty darn responsible with my money I'd say.  

Anyways, thanks in advance guys.  Also if anyone's curious I currently have 5g 70s 73c.  On my Fm, however on another char I have an extra gold.  So, yeah that's it.

Edit:  Forgot to add, I'm also premium aswell so I make money from mobs, extra money from quests Etc.

What I found is that I pretty much had to wait until 45 to start working my weapon past that. It's much, much easier when you can make 7-8g a day from dailies alone (with premium it's more), plus whatever you can sell on the side or profiting from bidding wars.

Work on getting those last two levels, then start doing your dungeon dailies (4 blue dungeons + ToE), plus the 24 man PoH dailies (E.Fleet), and Misty Woods/Faction dailies. Your gold gain will skyrocket and you'll be able to upgrade your weapon pretty fast. The cost in gold of the upgrades really doesn't account for how much you get while questing at 30+, so I think it's pretty normal for people to still be on Infernal stages when they first hit 45.

3 minutes ago, AmbivalentCat said:

What I found is that I pretty much had to wait until 45 to start working my weapon past that. It's much, much easier when you can make 7-8g a day from dailies alone (with premium it's more), plus whatever you can sell on the side or profiting from bidding wars.

Work on getting those last two levels, then start doing your dungeon dailies (4 blue dungeons + ToE), plus the 24 man PoH dailies (E.Fleet), and Misty Woods/Faction dailies. Your gold gain will skyrocket and you'll be able to upgrade your weapon pretty fast. The cost in gold of the upgrades really doesn't account for how much you get while questing at 30+, so I think it's pretty normal for people to still be on Infernal stages when they first hit 45.

Thanks for the reply and that's great news aswell.  Was hoping to make my own moonwater stones, but thought the price for the MP recipe was insane.  But now I see how I'll be able to afford it and stay self sufficient.  Thank you!

Archived