Ending of the cinderlands saga- what the heck? (spoilers)

Sader

This is about the ending of the cinderlands saga, some questions I have regarding it:

what the hack was that scene with gil? gil is mushin? was there any foreshadowing to it? because I don't remember anything during the cinderlands saga of quests that hinted about it.

I also don't get it at all, the whole arc is about finding Mushin's legacy that he left after dying, 3 sages build a special holy tomb for him, we spend the entire arc trying to access his tomb and find his descended to get his legacy, only to find out hes alive in the first place? the hell?

and what does he wants with his descended anyway? for what kidnapping her? he is way way stronger than anyone else, he is the real OG, for what to hide as gil?

I don't understand any of it really, it all makes no sense.

Originally there was a foreshadowing but was removed. On the original on certain moment it was shown that mushin compass pointed not one but two different directions, hinting that someone else was of the Mushin's bloodline

4 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

continue going, if you get the answers now, its going to spoil the moonwater plains storyline.

Alright.. I guess

but was there any hints that gil was mushin in the cinderlands quests? and cutscenes? I don't recall anything that hinted it

Just now, Senzura said:

I dont understand the blade and soul story at all lmao >: wish their was a video or book or something to just read up on it I didnt pay attention during gameplay now that im capped and all im like so like whut was going on :<

NCSOFT west"localization" doesnt help with the huge ammount of nonsense and plotholes they create to make it more "palatable to western audiences"

Archived