quit this *cricket*ing game.

Davkis

this game is so *cricket*ing fun its so *cricket*ing annoying. i quit this *cricket*ing game. why all *cricket*ing pvp does is be unbalance. i play kfm and man out of every class i literally need to focus everything hands down. now im not a pro and i can say im ok as a kfm. but when fighting some destroyers who are really skilled all they do is spin. that *cricket*ing spin my god, *cricket*ing long range and not to mention they resist anything u throw at em while they spin. and if u stay out way to far they block and heal. i mean come on blade dancers can spin but atleast they dont get full invincibility when they spin. how the *cricket* destroyers gets that shit. NCSOFT CHECK THE *cricket*ING BALANCE OF THE CLASS. IM SO PISSED OFF I CANT EVEN TYPE CORRECTLY. AND ASSASSINS DONT EVEN WANNA MENTION THEM. I CAN KILL A SKILLED SIN 50/50 OF THE TIME. BUT PRO SINS FORGET IT I CANT EVEN TOUCH EM AS A KFM. *cricket*ING BS THAT *cricket*ING STEALTH . PR SINS CAN PRETTY MUCH OWN ALL CLASS YES I DONT GIVE A *cricket* WHAT U SAY THEY CAN AND THATS INCLUDING DESTROYERS. *cricket*ING GAY AS GAME. WASTED MY TIME. GET YOUR GAME BALANCE NC*cricket*INGSOFT.

Quick tip.. If they're spinning and you see red/fire while they spin.. Don't get near them.. SS and run away until they stop spinning. As they will just keep spinning if they're hitting you. Use your knockdowns/knockups. This really helps when fighting Destroyers.

actually i do alot cause i logged off the game and uninstalled it. wont be back till they balance these issues. @ roxefeller thge thing is roxefeller a smart destroyer wont spin unless u are attacking em which *cricket*s u over because q and e dont matter cause tripple kick wont stun em and if they block and u wait out to long they heal. only reason why i lose to destroyers is that spinning shit because everytime i try to hit em they spin right away. i mean doesnt mean i dont hurt em. but they cancel out all my cc and all my cd. and when its done they go inf ro akill and searing palm isnt enough to stop em because they spin right back up lol. they should make destroyers spin like blade dancers where they only invincibile for the beginning fo the spin. not the whole duration of teh spin. not to mention the range on the spin is insane for a melee. like i said give me a spin to win as a kfm or a stealth then ill be happy. i wouldnt mind spinning threw my fights and winning em all threw spinning. I WANT SPINNING LESSONS FROM DESTROYERS

8 minutes ago, Davkis said:

actually i do alot cause i logged off the game and uninstalled it. wont be back till they balance these issues. @ roxefeller thge thing is roxefeller a smart destroyer wont spin unless u are attacking em which *cricket*s u over because q and e dont matter cause tripple kick wont stun em and if they block and u wait out to long they heal. only reason why i lose to destroyers is that spinning shit because everytime i try to hit em they spin right away. i mean doesnt mean i dont hurt em. but they cancel out all my cc and all my cd. and when its done they go inf ro akill and searing palm isnt enough to stop em because they spin right back up lol. they should make destroyers spin like blade dancers where they only invincibile for the beginning fo the spin. not the whole duration of teh spin. not to mention the range on the spin is insane for a melee. like i said give me a spin to win as a kfm or a stealth then ill be happy. i wouldnt mind spinning threw my fights and winning em all threw spinning. I WANT SPINNING LESSONS FROM DESTROYERS

In this situation you Q + E to build stacks of Agility and SS away from them. Agility gives you a fast movement buff along with 100% evasion for 6-8 seconds(can't remember which). So they won't be hitting you while they spin.

Also. You don't use Q + E for triple kick.. at least I don't. I save triple kick for that moment they try to block and heal up. Q + E is for Agility stacks/iframe use only. Some players use Q + E to disorient their opponent, forcing them to turn around to hit you at which point you've already used the other and are right back behind them. You usually only want to do this if you can CC them right after your last Q/E(depends which one you used first). If you knock them down after doing this, expect them to use retreat. At which point you want to SS so you're already behind them or use Comet Strike (with daze spec) as you can catch a small window where they can be CC'd right away after using retreat.

that is just sad. Destroyers are soooo easy to kill as KFM. Just learn that Q+E and ss away while they spin. They will run out of focus and just knock them down any time, or hit them up. Destroyers are easy as KFM.

Just gotta learn the game man. I am at platinum as KFM and kill destroyers easily just cuz i read about their skill.

Archived