Mysteries of B&S

MaPesche

searching all over the dam internet and not a single word anywhere about secret techniques for this class. all i can assume is that the ALL of the last tier skills are not even released yet, western or eastern.

i searched up Rumble bees training secret, and come up empty literally. even though there is a npc in game who sells a secret technique fans, however it requires "Rumble Bees training secret" in order to be purchased. leaving the mystery of life on how to even acquire such a thing because the internet has no knowledge on it anywhere. i have even searched it with korean annotations to see if their threads has any knowledge. still nothing.

i also spent 20 Siren Emblems on a Hongmoon fan, and ended up wasting not only my Grinded Emblems, but also inventory space. the Hong moon fan does nothing. not so much as notice of any sort when clicked on except chat link. no quest, no info, no nothing.

i grow agitated at this game and its poorly maintained sites that possess no info anywhere on any skills. there exists items and skill tiers in game that has NOTHING to do with its currently released build.

i think im gonna take a break until its next released patch build that releases new classes and unlocks last tier skill tress and also clarification on in game items that has nothing to do with the game currently.

calling all Summoners, to those fortunate to possess knowledge to our class and skills/items. please link and or reply.

i guess it is not released here yet...

or dunno, the materials needed is from guild & clan crafting, and several other methods...

and i not yet joined any clan atm, so i dont know what is available on the clan craft now...

i think here is from cn server...

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-unlocking-hongmun-skill/

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-unlocking-hongmun-skill/2/

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-unlocking-hongmun-skill/3/

Page 2: HongMoon Skill: 10 hits

in this page is a new post lv 50 version for NA/EU version is most likely getting old version which require to kill 3 specific boss 10 time each (have to wait and see it after 10th February).

By kill 3 specific boss is mean last shot that boss with hongmoon skill 10 time

so with old version for summoner require to use RB skill to kill (last shot) these boss for 10 time each

- dreadtide last boss

- poharan

- hae mujin

after complete this achievement player can buy 2nd item from npc in front of poharan instance.

in brief how to unlock summoner hongmoon skill for RB

1. get skill book drop from Blood shard harbor 4 man then use it to start an unlock skill quest.

2. this quest require 2 item player can buy those 2 item from npc in front of poharan instance.

3. 1st one is a fan, 2nd one require player to complete an achievement last shot 3 boss (I have list above).

4. after player got 2nd item go to mushin tower to finish this unlock skill quest.

Archived