WILL FILE A CHARGEBACK BY END OF DAY. To hell with your support NCSOFT. Serves you right.

StarBurns

Anyone here working for or have contacts in NCsoft for B&S? Locked account and no resolution for 3 days now! Already going through withdrawal

My login got locked for whatever reason and its been three days with no resolution. 3 days OMG and the wife is out today and i have free time to play~ You guys dont realize the precious time im wasting here

So the issue: Account locked; so I followed the direction to contact their support: - Created a new account three days so I can log in to support (obviously i couldnt log in to the old one) to create a support ticket. I get a response twice - one saying they need data to FIND (not verify) my account, and 2nd saying they cannot FIND my account and that i need to verify and send them more

At this point i was like "man i gave them the email for the locked account and all other stuff they asked, why cant they locate my account!?"

So i emailed support@bladeandsoul (like their very last step, if I've exhausted all options) Email response: Need data to verify - This time they said VERIFY, so its okay, i guess im getting somewhere right? Sent the details ~7 hours ago. No response yet.

So please - does anyone know somebody who can help? I mean just tell me why im locked due to suspicious activity - no notice on what ToS i violated nor saying i was banned. I need closure! OR LET ME PLAY ALREADY

Dont get me wrong, i always follow the process and such - but man its been three days!! And i always answer right away to their CS team responses, but they still answer quite slow.

I dunno why i was locked - i use pingzapper so that might be it. Also bought $5 NCOIN as a starter and guess what i cant use it. To be clear I do not want to file a dispute with paypal and chargeback but will do so as a last option, dont wanna waste any money by principle. BTW i was wondering if it had something to do with information in paypal/NCsoft account not matching but they have not asked to verify these.

So yeah sorry for the long post. Really want this resolved - if you are from nCsoft support pm me and ill respond with my ticket detail

+1

Been 2 days since we replaced our modem. My daughter and I received the verify internet address email right away, and have been able to play. But my husband has yet to get his, and to be honest, he is ready to quit which means I will most likely follow. 

We have Hotmail emails, and since ours came in right away, then there must be some other problem.

I also noticed the bug report forum is growing. So, IF THIS GAME IS TO SURVIVE BEYOND BETA, please get some customer support going!

THIS IS THE LATEST RESPONSE OMG this is a nightmare. See response below:

[removed image: do not post account information and support tickets on the forums] 

They are not saying i am banned! But i cannot supply details to verify! I dont understand, i've given all possible details and not have offered paypal details too. Can anyone help!?

5 hours ago, StarBurns said:

THIS IS THE LATEST RESPONSE OMG this is a nightmare. See response below:

They are not saying i am banned! But i cannot supply details to verify! I dont understand, i've given all possible details and not have offered paypal details too. Can anyone help!?

What is it that they're asking you to provide to verify the account? I'm asking because I'm going through the same problem

I dont know man! THEY SAID THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO LOCATE AND VERIFY THE ACCOUNT! 

They asked for my possible screen names (which I did give, even the old one from Aion back when it was NCWest), possible birthdates (That i wasnt really sure as i dont put real birthdates in gaming sites due to security). I even gave them my paypal name and transaction ID, along with the invoice number of my recent $5 Ncoin purchase.

AND STILL THEY CANT FIND/VERIFY IT! HERE'S THE LATEST RESPONSE I GOT:

[removed image: do not post account information and support tickets on the forums]

i mean what else do they want! i asked if they needed anythng else, gave my latest paypal purchase details and still not working!

THAT IS IT, I WILL BE FILING A PAYPAL DISPUTE BY EOD. Fck this sh*T why do i need to go through hoops just to give them my business.

Screenshot your Paypal Transaction IDs and email support back. Also, give a screenshot showing that your account is locked. The IDs will give the accounting department information onto what account that ID came from. The screenshot shows that the account you are trying to access is indeed locked.

• 4 weeks later...

Offense: Use of Third Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension, the account will be playable after the suspension expires.
andreliperj Today at 17:27

third party program? lol i play this game from headstart and never have troubles , i using one clean win 10 install with team speak and me drivers , i use razer mouse and keybord , plz review it .... plz.

cana = auto *cricket*ing answer, waiting some time before chargeback it and go to other game , this game have a nice system to random ban people 

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived